change in licenses ?

outpernet

Verified User
Always we can change the IP in a license in https://www.directadmin.com/clients/

A couple of days ago now the IP form is frozen so we can 't change it (we can only change the Linux distro). I sent an email yesterday to support but no answer until now.

Anyone knows about this topic?

probably due to abuse of this function.

There are people breaking the reseller rules, they are reselling licenses to the world besides using them on their own servers. Allowing multiple servers installed with DA using the same license.

so directadmin restricted the function.

the same as me

i still not receive any reply from the sales and support,i still can't change the license ips .

Did you use the Safe Submit form? And arre you sure their replies aren't being blocked/marked as spam?

NB: Why doesn't someone make a sticky post about this safe submit form and explain why wouldn't they receive a reply back? It must be better than explaining every 5 minutes, no?

here the same. No answer from DA staff. We are buying new ones because we can´t change the IP of non-used... really worry about this lack of response...

why not response to me?

here the same. No answer from DA staff. We are buying new ones because we can´t change the IP of non-used... really worry about this lack of response...

I am very worry for this,i buy a new license,but also can't change the license ip,but i don't know what's the reason the DA freeze changing license ip?

Ive tryed to contact DA Support directly by my own refering to this thread so they will read on those problems (usually they receive my email and i receive their reply).

Regards

yes,i use the safe submit

Did you use the Safe Submit form? And arre you sure their replies aren't being blocked/marked as spam?

NB: Why doesn't someone make a sticky post about this safe submit form and explain why wouldn't they receive a reply back? It must be better than explaining every 5 minutes, no?

i had used the safesubmit:https://www.directadmin.com/clients/safesubmit.php
but there is no reply all the time,1 week past now,there is no reply of anything!

Do you have receive directadmin email after Apr 30, 2011

Hi everyone,
I have try the safesubmit by using the Gmail, but there is no reply yet. It's seems DirectAdmin stop answer question after Apr/30/2011.

Is anyone can tell me why Mark and John do not reply me email?

Hi,

I have send more than 10 emails to [email protected] and [email protected], both by https://www.directadmin.com/clients/safesubmit.php, my company email and Gmail. But I do not have receive any reply from Mark and John.

Who can tell me why?

We are small company, I'm begin my business at later of last year. I have buy 33 license from DirectAdmin, and 33*$49 = $1617 is nearly half year income of my business.

I hope anyone can help me.

Best Regards,
Wakiloo

Thanks for DirectAdmin

I have receive Mark's reply, thanks for Mark, thanks for DirectAdmin, thanks for God.:)

DirectAdmin sales, generally, is the only person who can help with this kind of problem; posting it here generally won't help. Mark should be responding the the DirectAdmin sales email address, but of course he also has a personal address at the DirectAdmin domain; I'll leave it to you to guess what it is :).

Jeff

Back