Check if Let's Encrypt is still enabled

stefantriep

Verified User
I was wondering if there is any option to check in the user conf if Let's Encrypt is enabled.

Use case: migrated 1100 accounts from server 1 to server 2 all had Let's Encrypt with renewal enabled.
After the migration, the new server can't pick-up the renewal at all domains, so LE SSL expires.
Can't request all accounts for new LE SSL at the same time due limits, so I was wondering if there are options to skip the already done SSL.

Anyone a brilliant idea?

try using zerossl

Please do config to use zerossl, before restore backup.
from this tutorial

this will tell all system to call "zeroSSL API" with use same button, same command when want to Generate ssl or renew ssl.

try using zerossl

Please do config to use zerossl, before restore backup.
from this tutorial

this will tell all system to call "zeroSSL API" with use same button, same command when want to Generate ssl or renew ssl.

Thanks, but I guess this isn't the solution I want. I just wanted to stay with Let's Encrypt, but want to know where I can see if LE is enabled and renewing is also enabled. This must be somewhere in the userconf so I can make a list of not renewing SSL-certificates and create a new one using the API

I got a script from somebody, which shows every user. Use and/or adjust to your needs.

Ah wait... I found the source of the script:

I got a script from somebody, which shows every user. Use and/or adjust to your needs.

Ah wait... I found the source of the script:

Thanks, Erik has more nice tools in his Github repo's that I can use

Back