crbug/1173575, non-JS module files deprecated.

napoolion

Verified User
I am getting a blank screen on directadmin login page. In the chrome browser, I can find the following error: crbug/1173575, non-JS module files deprecated.

I have also updated directadmin as well. What steps should I take to fix the issue and login to directadmin and manage settings?

I am getting a blank screen on directadmin login page. In the chrome browser, I can find the following error: crbug/1173575, non-JS module files deprecated.

I have also updated directadmin as well. What steps should I take to fix the issue and login to directadmin and manage settings
Yea we had this too recently. It's not only Chrome-related, the same error will appear in Firefox and IE despite it saying CR error well at least for me it did.

My site experienced this first so I thought it was an issue with my website then all my websites on my whm, so I decided to log a ticket to find that their site, my hosts, did the same. While all this was happening some sites were working. So I used an online tool to screen if the websites were actually up and they were.

I googled the problem with no real answers that applied or worked for me. What DID work was ipconfig/release, ipconfig/renew, and the ipconfig/flush DNS in command prompt.

Then Reboot your pc and your router ( If you have a dynamic IP let it stay off for a while) . Now it all works. Maybe this will work for you, I have not found anybody who knows what the cause is yet though it will come out.

Most mentions online are about JS loading with React.

Hope this helps you.

Yea we had this too recently. It's not only Chrome-related, the same error will appear in Firefox and IE despite it saying CR error well at least for me it did.

My site experienced this first so I thought it was an issue with my website then all my websites on my whm, so I decided to log a ticket to find that their site, my hosts, did the same. While all this was happening some sites were working. So I used an online tool to screen if the websites were actually up and they were.

I googled the problem with no real answers that applied or worked for me. What DID work was ipconfig/release, ipconfig/renew, and the ipconfig/flush DNS in command prompt.

Then Reboot your pc and your router ( If you have a dynamic IP let it stay off for a while) . Now it all works. Maybe this will work for you, I have not found anybody who knows what the cause is yet though it will come out.

Most mentions online are about JS loading with React.

Hope this helps you.
Wait, you using WHM?

Not exactly sure yet what causes the issue, but I am thinking evolution theme might be to blame. It is so hard to find any updated download links to it as well. Directadmin feels like a dead desert when you need some help sometimes :D

Back