Creating a reseller of a reseller

netearth

Verified User
Hi All,

I have the following scenario who can give me a nod in the right direction ;) :

I need to create a reseller, and give him/her reseller rights to use on, basically a sudo of the admin user but without all the gadgets to fek up!!

I have a client, non techincal (or at least she thinks she is and every time she "touches something" it goes wrong), but wants to have the admin rights to create resellers and reseller packages.

If I create her as a reseller, she can only create user account rather than more reseller accounts under her.

I have thought about doing this via a skin, ie make her an admin, and then create a skin specifically for her so that she cant "play" but that wont stop her playing in the address bar and getting to things that will "kill the box" and create me greif as ill have her on the "dog and bone".

She wants us to continue the control and admin of the server (keep it running) and she wants to sell it basically :)

Thoughts and suggestions anyone?

Thanks,
Chris

It's due to the format of DirectAdmin that does not support a 'tree modus', so resellers can't make another reseller. The only possible solution is to create an amin account of to make several reseller accounts.

Back