Custom Build Shows ‘Cancel’

Jayjayuk

Verified User
When running custom build in the console…

it always shows a ‘cancel’ button even when it’s completed. Shouldn’t it be ‘Close’ instead?

Surprised no one else has said anything about the custom build web interface only showing cancel when it's done an action (eg update), i know it's just a cosmetic issue of it not switching to a close box. Last tried it with Jun 14 2021, 17:15:48 Build and CustomBuild 2.0.0 (rev: 2722), everything completes and the kill process button disappears. Also once in a while it just stops updating the browser even though it's done, only way to fix is to reload the web page.

Surprised no one else has said anything about the custom build web interface only showing cancel when it's done an action (eg update), i know it's just a cosmetic issue of it not switching to a close box. Last tried it with Jun 14 2021, 17:15:48 Build and CustomBuild 2.0.0 (rev: 2722), everything completes and the kill process button disappears. Also once in a while it just stops updating the browser even though it's done, only way to fix is to reload the web page.
I think most of us build in the console, I'll try to replicate whenever there's an update

Most of the time I do too, but for some small things it's just handy. I will do a quick update on the custom build page to see if there are any updates. If there are, most of the time I will multi-ssh in to do the updates on multiple machines. The web disconnect problem even happens on the script update page to see if there any updates (have had it happen on Chrome & Chromium). It's not a big deal to me, but to someone new it's probably the main way that they start working with the system.

Yip, I also noticed it shows Cancel when done. Feels strange to then click it.

Back