Custombuild in the UI in 1.61.3?

thewitt

Verified User
I just installed 1.61.3 on a rebuilt server, and the format of the UI is now completely new to me... Used to be ADMIN was above Reseller in the classic look, and that was ok. I do like have a separate Admin area now, but I'm confused. Where did the Custombuild UI go? I've attached a screen shot, but I cannot find the UI anywhere

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 8.35.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 8.35.20 PM.png
    308 KB · Views: 16
try install custombuild 2.0

It should be locate in " Extra Future "

=============================
if you want classic skin
You can change to " enhanced " from " Reseller Level -> Skin Manager "

try install custombuild 2.0

It should be locate in " Extra Future "

=============================
if you want classic skin
You can change to " enhanced " from " Reseller Level -> Skin Manager "
Thanks for the tip on the skin. I switched to Enhanced and still don't see the CustomBuild UI (or ConfigServer Firewall for that matter).

Anyone have any ideas on how to get these to show? My install - done more than once - seems to be wonky in a number of ways. I've had to reinstall several components with CustomBuild from the command line to get them to work correctly.

Thanks for the tip on the skin. I switched to Enhanced and still don't see the CustomBuild UI (or ConfigServer Firewall for that matter).

Anyone have any ideas on how to get these to show? My install - done more than once - seems to be wonky in a number of ways. I've had to reinstall several components with CustomBuild from the command line to get them to work correctly.
Did you install them? They are not part of the standard setup.sh

Did you install them? They are not part of the standard setup.sh
Yes, as you can see from the attached screen shot, they both show as installed and active, they are not in the UI however. I can try to reinstall them.

Yes, as you can see from the attached screen shot, they both show as installed and active, they are not in the UI however. I can try to reinstall them.
Uninstalled and reinstalled both. Same situation.

Often I find I have to search it before it appears.

There is a bug in the product. Support had the answer. I had to change protections on the plugins directory.

Permissions on /usr/local/directadmin/plugins need to be set to 711

Back