DA looking like an old 90's control panel

pucky

Verified User
Seriously, when is this panel going to get a facelift not to mention a serious upgrade to rival cpanels.

I know i know, your all going to start screaming that DA is lighter on resources buy hey, why is DA falling so far behind in features?

Come on guys, get it together. We need a 2K look not some early 90's look and feel!

Just my opinion, take it for what its worth!

Last edited:
I am happy with the way it looks, also an upgrade would also be nice....:)

DA is simple to use....and I would prefer the DA team to concentrate on the software side of things then worry about the skins.

Come on guys, get it together. We need a 2K look not some early 90's look and feel!
Which of the available skins are you using? While you may not look the look of the enhanced skin, I don't think it looks like the 90s at all, and I finid it imle and easy to use, especially for my newbie clients.

And any dialup users (yes, there are still plenty of them) would probably do bet with the power_user skin. I agree that the default skin looks dated, but you don't need to use it or to offer it to your clients.

Jeff

Why the hell would we want directadmin to become a bloated piece of crap like cpanel? 90% of the things cpanel has are absolutely useless.

Back