Date format corrupt in translation file:

urgido

Verified User
Hi
On file manager awarning message appears:

Code:
Date format corrupt in translation file: "date:format" should be valid Unicode date format string, for example "yyyy-MM-dd"

VIEW

How I can solve this?
Regards

Screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2020-10-13 23-18-33.png
    Screenshot from 2020-10-13 23-18-33.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 64
Everything is said in the error message. Open your translation file and fix "date:format" there to have a real date-format instead of "format" :) "format" isn't a valid date-format. Even example is provided in the message.

Everything is said in the error message. Open your translation file and fix "date:format" there to have a real date-format instead of "format" :) "format" isn't a valid date-format. Even example is provided in the message.
Hi,
I have the same problem, and I must be dum or something but I can't find this translation file. Can you point me to it? thank you in advance

Hi.

I had the same issue. I fixed it by editing the .po and .json translation files, in my case es.po and es.json.

You have to find "format:date" and change it to the date format like "yyyy-MM-dd".

The translation files are in the skin folder (Enhanced or Evolution), depending on the one you are using:

/usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/enhanced/lang
/usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/evolution/lang

Regards.

I have similar issue . I got following lines
# Date format
msgid "format:date"
msgstr "formato: fecha"

Which one I should change ?

Back