Direct Admin Branded Products

matrixx

Verified User
With Mark's permission (DA Sales) I have created a range of Direct Admin branded products.

The products include..

T-shirts, Baseball tops, Mousemat, sweatshirts etc..

If it's shown on the screen it's in stock. Delivery is approx 3-4 working days to the US and slightly longer for the rest of the world.

You can access the shop here

Rob :D

Now why didn't I think of that.

Does Cafe Press offer a shirt with a pocket?

If so, add it to the list and I'll buy one; I don't ever wear Ts without pockets.

Jeff

The only item that currently has a pocket is the hooded sweatshirt which I've added for you to look at.

If anyone would like any amendments made just PM me with what you'd like (attach a .png file of what you'd like) and I'll do it for you.

Rob :D

matrixx said:
The only item that currently has a pocket is the hooded sweatshirt which I've added for you to look at.
I didn't make myself clear; a left breast pocket, so I can stick my pocket protector full of pens in there :) .

The hooded sweatshirt doesn't seem to have one from the picture.

I may buy it this winter before I go to Idaho, but I don't need one here in SoCal.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Sorry no pen pockets in the current range but if they make one available I'll add it straight away :)

Pics of the hooded top pocket are here

Rob

Just to remind people of the Direct Admin range of tshirts, calendar, mousemat etc etc - get em in for Christmas!

http://www.cafepress.com/directadmin

Nobody makes anything out of this - Not DA and not me either - the prices you see are the base prices for the products!

There are some items up for sale at the moment so it's probably worth a look!

Rob

Back