DirectAdmin 1.60.1 has been released

ffarias

Verified User
Hello,

After the last two updates (1.60.0 and 1.60.1), I get this error when I access a user through the admin:
You cannot execute that command
The request you've made cannot be executed because it does not exist in your authority level

Captura de tela de 2020-01-28 12-01-40.png

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

After the last two updates (1.60.0 and 1.60.1), I get this error when I access a user through the admin:
You cannot execute that command
The request you've made cannot be executed because it does not exist in your authority level

View attachment 2889
It looks like misconfiguration in /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf. Please let us know the output of: grep skin /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf

ffarias

Verified User
It looks like misconfiguration in /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf. Please let us know the output of: grep skin /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf
[root@mail ~]# grep skin /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf
docsroot=./data/skins/evolution
skin=evolution

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
[root@mail ~]# grep skin /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf
docsroot=./data/skins/evolution
skin=evolution
Hm... may you PM me with access details or create a ticket? Might be misconfiguration on logged in user then, but I’d like to check it :)

tristan

Verified User
Having the same problems here; "You cannot execute that command" when loggin in as a different user. This was a clean new installed DirectAdmin 1.59 updated to 1.60.1. Using Safari here on MacOS here.

DewlanceVPS

Verified User
Didn't solve it, did you mean to link to https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=29 in stead? The error will go away in the end if you click different menu items, it just looks likes it wants to keep displaying the user list.
Try this:
Code:
cp -R /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/evolution /evolutionbackup
rm -fr /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/evolution

cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update
./build update_versions

DewlanceVPS

Verified User
That doesn't work update_versions doesn't redownload the Evolution skin I'm afraid.

Then use this command for evolutioin skin.

(code updated)

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins
rm -fr evolution
mkdir evolution
cd evolution
wget -O evolution.tar.gz https://demo.directadmin.com/download/evolution.tar.gz
tar xvzf evolution.tar.gz
cd ..
chown -R diradmin:diradmin evolution

tristan

Verified User
Yeah I know, saw the problem already with that tar.gz, but doesn't fix the "You cannot execute that command" error.

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I know, saw the problem already with that tar.gz, but doesn't fix the "You cannot execute that command" error.
Reproduced. Fix packed in pre-release and Evo pack. However, they're not needed to fix that. It was affected from custom settings in skin customization, you could just click "Reset All" in top-right corner and it should start to work.

justinkruit

Verified User
The menu item for hotlink protection is visible if I am logged in as admin and go to user level, but not if I'm signed in a reseller or user. Is there some switch I'm missing?

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
The menu item for hotlink protection is visible if I am logged in as admin and go to user level, but not if I'm signed in a reseller or user. Is there some switch I'm missing?
I think you may have customized menu for that reseller in "Customize Evolution Skin" ? Just add the item to that custom menu and it should appear then.

justinkruit

Verified User
I think you may have customized menu for that reseller in "Customize Evolution Skin" ? Just add the item to that custom menu and it should appear then.
As admin it just shows enabled, and if I sign in as a reseller the whole menu item isn't even visible. I've also never edited the menus, so the reseller should just have it, right?