DirectAdmin 1.61.5 has been released

DirectAdmin Support

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

We're pleased to announce the the full release of:
DirectAdmin: 1.61.5

All changes are listed here:

This is mainly a bug-fix release with a few minor new features.

Features:
Bugs:
To update, go to your:
Code:
Admin Level » Licenses/Updates » Update DirectAdmin

Should you find any issues, let us know.

Thanks!
John

the grid view in the filemanager sometimes does not work, other than that no issues, great work.

Still no clear visual way to make it obvious the filemanager will open in a new tab or a user friendly way to close the filemanager tab?

Just received the new File Manager, it looks good and is way, way, way, way, way faster, nice job.

However: I often use the "Compress and Download" option for folders, sometimes several GB's big.
It used to open a new tab that would time out after a while because of the big file, but I knew it was working on it and would start downloading in the end.

Now in the new Filemanager there's no visual clue there's a download being prepared. I selected a 3,5 GB big folder for Compress & Download and nothing seemed to happen. After I tried 3 times it turned out I couldn't load Directadmin anymore, which clearly showed it was overloaded. After a few minutes three simultaneous downloads started.

Long story short: is it possible to add some kind of visual indication it is at least working on compressing & downloading a folder?

Just received the new File Manager, it looks good and is way, way, way, way, way faster, nice job.

However: I often use the "Compress and Download" option for folders, sometimes several GB's big.
It used to open a new tab that would time out after a while because of the big file, but I knew it was working on it and would start downloading in the end.

Now in the new Filemanager there's no visual clue there's a download being prepared. I selected a 3,5 GB big folder for Compress & Download and nothing seemed to happen. After I tried 3 times it turned out I couldn't load Directadmin anymore, which clearly showed it was overloaded. After a few minutes three simultaneous downloads started.

Long story short: is it possible to add some kind of visual indication it is at least working on compressing & downloading a folder?
+1

+1 to this!

I find the new filemanager a bit buggy. Copying files does not work, the grid view does not work either.

I find the new filemanager a bit buggy. Copying files does not work, the grid view does not work either.
Take a look browser and security settings of that browser while some external scripts / fonts.. Maybe..?

Hm... Strange. May you try pre-release of DA to check if the issue is still there?

Fixed in pre-release, thank you for the request!

Hello. Clients also inform us about errors when copying in the filemanager. The list of directories is not expanded in the destination selection window. Error in browsers Firefox.
In the pre-release version, the error also persists.

Hello. Clients also inform us about errors when copying in the filemanager. The list of directories is not expanded in the destination selection window. Error in browsers Firefox.
In the pre-release version, the error also persists.
Fixed in pre-release now. Thank you for the report.

@smtalk I'm having an issue with the outgoing e-mail limits not working, feels like a bug (is only on one of the servers I maintain though). Did anyone else report a thing like this? it's like not counting anything for the outgoing mails, incomming mails do get counted though.

@smtalk I'm having an issue with the outgoing e-mail limits not working, feels like a bug (is only on one of the servers I maintain though). Did anyone else report a thing like this? it's like not counting anything for the outgoing mails, incomming mails do get counted though.
No, it hasn't been reported. I'd suggest checking your configuration.

That's where i'm clueless... I supose I can just re-install that box from scratch, nog much running on it yet. I'll see if that fixes that bug.

Back