DirectAdmin 1.62.7 has been released

There seems to be one bug related to file manager and tar gzip files.

1. After downloading any tar.gz file(thru filemanager), they will become corrupt and cant be opened with winrar, 7zip etc.

2. If the same file is downloaded thru ftp, it works fine.

3. Tried with different users and different file sizes(10MB, 35MB and 150MB) - same issue.

4. Some of my users too tested this and had same issue.

5. First found the issue on DA v1.62.5. Updated DA to 1.62.7 and re-tested. The same issue repeats.

Tagging : @DirectAdmin Support

Please check and fix.
thanks.

Problem is also there with database download out of sql manager the zipped.... restore import is then a problem und er user da evo gui and myqsl manager. I do for a while now this in PHPMYADMIN while the mysql manager in DA not give a error but corrupt / half databases restored.

Last edited:
EDIT : 1 BUGS tested YES always yes old yes

EDIT SORRY only one, problem from redirect error itself is solved, there was not created a cert for non www, though two selected i did a renew manually then this redirect is working without warning

So i have 2 Domains where the First LE cert did only one version ( www or non www) and after renew then the two

After that the redirect is not secure warning is gone, only the HSTS part stays as BUG

the redirect to www and forced ssl in DA EVO skin GUI is not compliant with HSTS the order is wrong

Also i think big ERROR is wen a redirect from non www to www when a page from site is in url you get a not secure error in browser and complete non page.

((((EXAMPLE solved this see edit

if links to pages are without www and config in DA is redirect to www this happens always!

so link is nonwww.domain.com/page.html then totally no good redirect from that to the right url also non hsts ... error not secure in browser nonwww.domain.com/page.html

IT SHOULD however from link nonwww.domain.com/page.html redirect to first https://nonwww.domain.com/page.html then to https://www.domain.com/page.html

))))
So if you have such order check if cert is really generated for both the www and non www, her two selected but only one generated at first time green no error message solved by generate it a second time.

And the order to be compliant with HSTS RULES is wrong for years now more people did mentioned this BUG still not solved! :(

Last edited:
Back