Directadmin and WHMCS integration

pielciu

Verified User
Hello,

Is there a way to pass additional variables ex. from WHMCS "New Custom Field" or "Product Addons" to directadmin and perform an action on directadmin side based on the variable value?

Let's say I will implement SMTP Filter and in WHMCS product I will add Addon to pay for SMTP activation. I would like WHMCS to pass that to directadmin so I could perform some action and activate SMTP for the user / domain.

If the above is not possible without WHMCS developers, another scenario. Is there anyway I could add additional preferences to DA user packages. Basically when a user choose a package from WHMCS and the package include SMTP Filter, I would like him to be able to use our SMTP and manage whenever needed.

I'm trying to make things as much automated as possible, hence why all these questions :] My managers don't want give SMTP access for free with any package, so it needs to be based on what people will choose from WHMCS. I could examine every single order and activate SMTP Filter automatically, but to be hones I've got better things to do :p

Regards

These questions all must be answered first by WHMCS. You can certainly create a special package with special features, but then WHMCS has to know how to use that package. I don't think you can turn Spam Filters on/off as a package feature, so you may have to create a package that would use a custom skin which you could write to leave off option to use the Spam Filter.

Jeff

Okay, to clear things out...as I don't think further advanced integration DA with WHMCS is possible without WHMCS developers....

I would like to add another option to "User Packages", let's say BLOCK SMTP. Then, I can write a script to look into a package preferences and perform action. But I don't know if it's possible to add additional option into a new user / reseller package, is it?

Sine WHMCS intagration with DA is mainly based on package name, that's the only way I can achive that.

These questions all must be answered first by WHMCS. You can certainly create a special package with special features, but then WHMCS has to know how to use that package. I don't think you can turn Spam Filters on/off as a package feature, so you may have to create a package that would use a custom skin which you could write to leave off option to use the Spam Filter.

Jeff

I was more thinking about adding new option in user / reseller packages...

Back