DirectAdmin v1.63.6 RC

We still use the enhanced skin for the brute force monitor, there is a search function. In the Evo skin there is no search function (except for Block list, here you can search for ip)

However we are kind of nudging everyone to migrate to Evolution. @Richard G what are the main road-blocks for your users to switch to Evolution skin?
It's utter rubbish....... I know a lot of cPanel idiots fleed over here, but that didn't mean you had to copy their UI....... I still prefer Enhanced but it's useless now..... Why do you even still have the old skins when you force Evolution? </rant>

Not sure. As said in Evo I can only see 6 options in enhanced I see 16 options. Where are the other 10 in Evo and why are they not on the same page with the other php options (if anywhere else)?
Attaching Domain Setup->domain.com screenshot in Evolution and Enhanced. What's missing there?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 15.56.32.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 15.56.32.png
    959.2 KB · Views: 15
What's missing there?
I wasn't talking about the php version selector. I was talking about php options....

But sorry, seems to have been some browser issue. Now it showed a scroll bar on the pulldown and it's also 16 options so all is fine for that part.

What's the difference between Pictorgram grid and Hybrid? I didn't see any, maybe I'm not looking good or it's a browser issue.

What's the difference between Pictorgram grid and Hybrid? I didn't see any, maybe I'm not looking good or it's a browser issue.
Are you sure you've tried to switch to admin level? Hybrid is hybrid (icons grid on user level, sidebar on admin).

tried to switch to admin level?
No I only tested Hybrid and grid on user level. Logged in as reseller and then logged into the user via my reseller panel, and then switched to Hybrid and back to Icons grid. Maybe that caused it. But I did see no difference then between Icon grid and Hybrid.

Could not find it
Evo I can only see 6 options
Have you all tried to reset EVO to default? I have found "New" items added dont sometimes show up automatically.

give some examples of the new items
Well there has been severel iterations of EVO over the years. I have just noticed the Icons on some items or certain areas have issues. Like in the post they couldnt see the Admin area until they reset the theme. I dont use any kind of customization at all on the theme. So if I have issues or I hear of others say "I dont see that" or "this is missing" A reset it the first thing I tell them to try.

Have you all tried to reset EVO to default?
You missed my post #25. ;)
And I didn't do any customisations as far as I know. But I have the options as you can see in post #25. Probably browser issue. Still don't like evo as admin or reseller. Do like it as user.

I'd love to see something like this:

I still can't get fully along with Evolution either. Some actions require additional clicks and it just feels a bit more sluggish. Our users seem happy with it generally but a subset of our resellers are still using Enhanced. I've nudged them toward Evolution but they are unwilling to make the change.

Well there has been severel iterations of EVO over the years. I have just noticed the Icons on some items or certain areas have issues. Like in the post they couldnt see the Admin area until they reset the theme. I dont use any kind of customization at all on the theme. So if I have issues or I hear of others say "I dont see that" or "this is missing" A reset it the first thing I tell them to try.
How do you reset the theme?

Have you all tried to reset EVO to default? I have found "New" items added dont sometimes show up automatically.

Can confirm, we've had to reset the menu multiple times. I find it easier to just add the menu option via CLI

Back