DirectAdmin v1.643 has been released

autocomplete='off'
spellcheck='false'
autocorrect='off'
autocapitalize='off'

@fln should have option to set these on any textbox
these 4 options will help to solve problem on Iphone device. that somecase it auto modify text when input.

im web developer, so Iphone have problem on input field if not set these option.

@Joriz would it be possible to achieve all branding using Evolution customization support? All images can be replaced, and CSS editor gives you a lot of control as well. The hardcoded skin name `evolution` in the sources are not really the core problem here. Right now Evolution gets special treatment for its assets to be available at `/evo/...`.

Thanks for the suggestion @dwight_d, it will get included in `alpha` on our nightly release today.

@jamgames2 thanks, I will pass this to the Evo team for consideration.

@Joriz would it be possible to achieve all branding using Evolution customization support?
Although this is a great feature. This does't allow to use it for multiple brands.

We offer DirectAdmin with multiple brand and whitelabel brands to customers. That's why we also use multiple forks of the Evo skin.

If there is an other solution for multiple brands within the Evo theme we would love to hear/see that.

A new build c674a778fa041b8ccb30c029f6ea7c23f4c272cf is released with updated caching policy for Evolution customizations. It forces customization data to be always re-validated but re-downloaded only if it has changed.

@Joriz, Evolution customizations are always inherited from admin or reseller. So for example if you are having three brands B1, B2, B3. You could have three reseller accounts:
  • reseller1, having B1 customizations
  • reseller2, having B2 customizations
  • reseller3, having B3 customizations
All user accounts assigned/owned by reseller1 would see B1 branding, and so on.

If you want branding to be available on reseller level you could follow the same pattern on admin level. Create three admin accounts:
  • admin1, configure B1 customizations for him
  • admin2, configure B2 customizations for him
  • admin3, configure B3 customizations for him
All user and reseller accounts assigned/owned by admin1 will have B1 branding. All users owned by resellers owned by admin1 will have B1 branding as long as intermediate reseller does not configure his own customizations.

Would that work for your use case?

One more update a793db4a53317bab849cec152f5aefc422f953fb with a couple of Evo fixes:
  • Improved menu customizations section to not hide menu entries that has empty icons.
  • Fixed menu migration code to not hide old categories that had string based columnSize field.
  • Added autocomplete="one-time-code" attribute hint to the login page 2FA step as suggested by @dwight_d.

Just briefly, what does that autocomplete attribute do?
Some software can auto-fill a generated TOTP code (e.g. Safari on iOS/macOS and other browsers that have TOTP integration can do it as well).

Essentially it just presents an option to fill the one time code automatically.

One more update is released with 35e666716a8844ef1fa219efed8fdb23bd74b267 build:
  • Evolution now has "Run now" for admin backup cron jobs
  • Added restricted login-keys compatibility mode, when login-keys has a list of allowed commands it was not possible to use it for logging-in Evolution (it worked fine for API access) because of some new API endpoints being used. This compatibility mode restores the ability to log-in with restricted login-key if Allow HTM access flag is selected. Accessing not allowed action will automatically log-out. We expect to make it work smoother in next DA release.

I noticed 1 server already updated to b267 automatically. There was no message send to the admin user in the message system. Is there any reason for that? I would like to receive a message, especially with automatic updates, so that they get send as push notifications with Pushover.

I noticed 1 server already updated to b267 automatically. There was no message send to the admin user in the message system. Is there any reason for that? I would like to receive a message, especially with automatic updates, so that they get send as push notifications with Pushover.
I see the same on 2 servers.. nothing in the logs and I NEVER have automatic updates as I want to know when to update so I can plan updates.
This is not OK.

@wila, @Erulezz, automatic hot-fix upgrade is controlled by autopatch config option. It is only for a hot-fix releases where the same DA version is rebuilt. We do not add new features with hot-fix releases, and it ensures everyone receives fixes in a timely manner. I would not recommend turning it off. Starting this version Custombuild gets bundled with DA it contains a list of latest external services versions (like web, mail, dns services), we expect to use autopatch mechanism to update custombuild versions.txt file (old mechanism was by custombuild cronjob).

OK..I suppose I can live with that, as long as it is a hot patch for the same release.
But please do store this in logs and the message system.
Without that we are driving blind.

WordPress manager is also not working anymore in this release
Page is just white and empty??

This release is starting to look like an Alpha release, not even a Beta.

Last edited:
@exlhost, please open a ticket in our ticketing system. This seems to affect only your server and might be specific to your configuration.

Is installatron needed ??

We enabled wordpress manager on a other box and it is not even showing the option on user/reseller/packages to enable WordPress in any way

Yeah the create reseller packages is all empty with label label on this box as well.

Attachments

• C8C66BF2-748D-4A88-9AB0-545A916BE69F.jpeg
    C8C66BF2-748D-4A88-9AB0-545A916BE69F.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 13
Back