Everybody know when directadmin release new skin?

dierkurakura

Verified User
I would like to point out that DA itself is going to release a new skin, a small preview is available at https://newsite.directadmin.com/

Of course that shouldn't stop anyone from making their own skin but by the looks of it, the new official skin is going to be very nice.
Still wait new skin but dont know ETA.

Everybody know when directadmin release new skin?

keep me updated

I hope the update coming soon, the client area already updated for the licenses really nice on directadmin.com

Greetings :)

Although the weather says otherwise.... Summer has arrived!!!
Really looking forward to this new skin :)

I guess John is the only one who can give a reliable answer. So you might consider asking him ;)

It's almost Autumn in The Netherlands / Europe.... When will the new skin/version of DA be released? :(

Well, I for one would prefer a well-tested, bug-free new skin when it's released. So i don't mind waiting longer for a better experience.

But it would be nice to get an official statement about the current state of the skin :)

Every day I look for updates but still waiting, I get also no answer about the release or expecting it if I send an E-mail!

It won't be completed any sooner with everyone continually asking about it and it's just the end of winter in oz, still plenty of time :)

Back