Evolution Skin and LastPass login

WholesaleDialup

Verified User
I know this might not be a big deal to some but... For me, I use the Chrome plugin for LastPass to login to just about everything. I have always used it to login to my DA servers and I'm sure many of my customers do the same.

The new Evolution skin is nice but, it seems impossible to login using LastPass. The fact that I have to go into LastPass and copy/paste the password each time is enough for me to switch back to the old skin.

Anyone have LastPass working with this skin?

Thanks in advance.

LastPass autocomplete is working fine for me here. Have you tried deleting and saving the password again?

I just tried lastpass extension for chrome, the login is working fine in evolution skin where you have to click Fill button on the extension, it will fill all the password and you will be auto login. Remember to set this:

1634743373573.png

1634742764469.png

I don't use LastPass but I do use KeePass + cryptomator to store offline password that can be sync on cloud (and I think this is more secured than using lastpass)

I am able to click the "Fill" option if I go up to the plugin icon, use the dropdown, search for and find the password record then click fill. Normally, I just click the little icon right inside the username field, click the correct record and it fill sin both username and password. Or Better Yet.. It's just automatically filled in for the old skin, I don't have to do anything. I have Autologin checked off.

Back