FastCGI

ambient_88

Verified User
Hello,

I am currently running PHP 5 as CGI and would like to serve PHP via FastCGI. However, I am not sure how to do this with CustomBuild. Heck, I'm not even sure if I can do it with CustomBuild at all. A couple of searches here returned answers that aren't very clear and/or points to an external source that is quite confusing for me. So, can anyone please help me regarding this issue?

Thanks!

nmb

Verified User
Hello,

I am currently running PHP 5 as CGI and would like to serve PHP via FastCGI. However, I am not sure how to do this with CustomBuild. Heck, I'm not even sure if I can do it with CustomBuild at all. A couple of searches here returned answers that aren't very clear and/or points to an external source that is quite confusing for me. So, can anyone please help me regarding this issue?

Thanks!
According to this thread -> http://www.directadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27746

That's if you install Custombuild and you set php5_cgi=yes in options.conf, then, you already have FastCGI with it. (Be careful not to set both CLI and CGI to YES for the same PHP version. Just pick one.)
________
Drug tests

Last edited: