[feature request] Staff Members

nappa

Verified User
I would really like it if was made so that we could create staff members in reseller accounts.

IE. Users who can upgrade packages. Change Passwords.
Suspend accounts.

Mostly - so it would be possible to stop one of them going postal and wiping off all the accounts.

I'd be interested in this. That way I could have people who would still have the ability to help out with support tickets while not having full control over the server.
Or for example a person who could only access support requests and filter them, answering if possible and bumping harder ones to a higher tech level.

I'll third this notion... the ability to create admins with limited permissions, for example.

Matt :)

Any update?

For example, it'd be nice to create an admin that *just* has access to a list of domains on the server (or parts of the API). Or 'read-only' admin account.

I'd really love this feature :D

Matt

I was thinking it would be good to have the option when you set up an admin to be able to configure what would effectively be a reseller of reseller accounts without access to the other admin features, no access to reboot etc...

That'd probably be more complicated matrixxx - it'd be a nice feature but for the moment if DA could at least implement a privilege/permissions system for admin users that'd be great.

I like the idea of resellers being able to resell reseller accounts, but I think it might require a rewrite of the way DA handles user levels.

Any reply from DA on the admin permissions?

Thanks,
Matt :)

Back