Filemanager download bug

torko

Verified User
Hello

In the latest skin, when i donwload something in FM, Chrome saving as CMD_FILE_MANAGER.

fmbugdowbnload.jpg

skin what included in DA 1.56 (18 of March) working correct.

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
May you try if it's still happening? If it is, we might need backend changes for it :) Thank you!

Last edited:

torko

Verified User
Working fine :)
BUT, when right click to the file and selecting Save as option, still CMD_FILE_MANAGER.

Last edited:

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
May you try pre-release binaries of DA + latest version of the skin? It should work fine now.

shivahost

Verified User
May you try pre-release binaries of DA + latest version of the skin? It should work fine now.
last night 1.56.1 RC of DA has download bug again!

when I try to download a sql file it download a sql file with this content:

The request was made without a referer header and will not be immediately followed.<br>If you wish to follow this URL anyway, <a href='/CMD_FILE_MANAGER//aaaa/backup-4.7.2019_12-54-49_cp34646/mysql/cp34646_ekip.sql?noredirect=true'>click the link to continue with the missing header</a>
<hr><table cellpadding=2 cellspacing=5><tr><th>Name</th><th>Value</th></tr>
<tr><td>Command</td><td>/CMD_FILE_MANAGER//aaaa/backup-4.7.2019_12-54-49_cp34646/mysql/cp34646_ekip.sql</td></tr>
<tr><td>noredirect</td><td>true</td></tr>
</table>

shivahost

Verified User
last night 1.56.1 RC of DA has download bug again!

when I try to download a sql file it download a sql file with this content:

The request was made without a referer header and will not be immediately followed.<br>If you wish to follow this URL anyway, <a href='/CMD_FILE_MANAGER//aaaa/backup-4.7.2019_12-54-49_cp34646/mysql/cp34646_ekip.sql?noredirect=true'>click the link to continue with the missing header</a>
<tr><td>Command</td><td>/CMD_FILE_MANAGER//aaaa/backup-4.7.2019_12-54-49_cp34646/mysql/cp34646_ekip.sql</td></tr>
</table>
it happens in chrome, in firefox there is no problem!

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
I was unable to reproduce it. May you create a ticket at tickets.directadmin.com with access details and steps to reproduce the problem? Thank you.

shivahost

Verified User
I was unable to reproduce it. May you create a ticket at tickets.directadmin.com with access details and steps to reproduce the problem? Thank you.
- problem is only on google chrome
- problem is only in Evolution skin

- in file manager I move mouse pointer on any .php file and then I click the Download button on opened popup.
- the result is downloading a file with same name but the content of file is :

Code:
The request was made without a referer header and will not be immediately followed.<br>If you wish to follow this URL anyway, <a href='/CMD_FILE_MANAGER//domains/alikianpoor.ir/public_html/index.php?noredirect=true'>click the link to continue with the missing header</a>
<tr><td>Command</td><td>/CMD_FILE_MANAGER//domains/alikianpoor.ir/public_html/index.php</td></tr>
</table>