.FR domain doesn't work

Puma

Verified User
Sorry for my bad english.

When i want to point a .FR domain on directadmin, i received a mail from my registrar:

Dns update failed, please test is the zone-check succeed

I tried to create a secondary root mail account on DA, but same error.

How can i fix this error please ?

Thanks you.
Regard.
Alexandre

Nobody can help you without knowing the domain name.

You must do a zone-check on your domain to see what wrong and why the dns can't be set.. if you need help in french with your .fr domain problem you can PM me...

Last edited:
it is a problem with only .fr domains.

i have created an account: [email protected] but afnic reject the change of dns.
i can't do a zone check : the operation of change dns failed -> the domain go to old dns.

can you help me please ?
regard

*** VERSION FRANCAISE ***

je ne peux pas pointer un seul domaine .fr vers mes dns, alors que les autres extensions peuvent.

j'ai créer un compte mail sur ce domaine: [email protected] mais ce n'est toujours pas pris en compte.
je ne peux pas faire un zone check puisque l'opération échoue et va donc sur les anciens dns.

pouvez vous m'aider svp ?

cordialement.

Puma,

It is asking you to create the DNS zone on the server with proper nameserver records in place before changing the nameservers through the .FR registry.

Yes... the DNS zone must be already created before changing the name server

and Puma, I can't send you any new PM because: Puma has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

tape afnic + ovh + dns, tu vas trouver des infos claires sur le forum ovh (et même si tu n'es pas chez ovh, ça marchera...)

Il faut être très précis pour que les .fr marchent.

Back