FREE DirectAdmin Skins from CPSkins.com

cpskins

Verified User
That's right, 100% free DirectAdmin Skins from www.cpskins.com if you can translate the english file to another language.

How it works,

1. Submit a ticket to the department Other at the following url.
- http://www.cpskins.com/support/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit

2. We will respond with a password to download the latest language file at www.cpskins.com/support

3. Download and translate file, update the ticket with the file and let us know all your information so we can create an account and let us know the free skin you would like.

Thanks
William Wilson

Also for those that can't translate and still would like to get a products from www.cpskins.com. Use our 10% off coupon code

Coupon Code: translate

I'd be happy to translate cpskins to English. :) Where's my free skin?

I'd be happy to translate cpskins to English. :) Where's my free skin?

Hi,

So, have guys get these "Free Skins" or is this just free work to CPskins?
Asking this because I'm interested to translate one Scandinavian language...

Thanks.

Last edited:
this is free or paid skin ??

Code:
Hi,

They can be purchased on our website. www.cpskins.com

thanks

William Wilson
CPSkins.com | WHMXtra.com | ForumThemes.com

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: DPT-812352
Department: Other
Priority: Medium

The skins are a commercial product and are not free. They're offering a free skin if you can convert it to another language for them.

Jeff

That is correct, we are offering a FREE skin ONLY if you translate to another language. We have re-launched this as we had a huge response last time and due to our lack of organization missed a lot of translation opportunities.

I have created a new Department in our support desk called Translators

http://www.cpskins.com/support/index.php you must submit a ticket with all the information to the Translators option. From there we will give you the next step to get you free skin.

Our language files are based off of Enhanced and then we added a few extra custom things.

Responded to, we no longer need Dutch. We have had 4 people offer to do Dutch but we are still looking for all kinds of other languages.

Responded to, we no longer need Dutch. We have had 4 people offer to do Dutch but we are still looking for all kinds of other languages.

How about english? :D :D

edit: damn, som1 stole my gag! o well!

Last edited:
Hello,

I think you should change the title of this thread. Your skin is not a Directadmin FREE SKIN,... You are offering to give it away for free for the work of translating it.

That way people know with more precision what you need. That way some people also won't think you're trying to fool them, which could also be interpreted as false advertisement.

Something like "Skin for free ONLY in exchange of translation", and then also let people know what languages are already translated.

What do you think ? It only helps...

Last edited:
Back