FTP-How to access ftp via browser

sllanes

Hi:

I am a Reseller.

I make some ftp accounts to a client, this person want to upload and download files via browser. I make the accounts, I tried to access them via browser, it let me in, but I don't see any folder or files. And if I try to upload anything, takes to much and at last does not upload anything. Can you please help me. Because in the HELP Section does not say anything about that.

Please, I would like anybody to tell me how to do it please.

Thank you very much.

Grettings,

Saul:confused:

Hello,

Just double check what path is being used on the server becuase it's probably pointing to a new directory without anything in it. Or else the directory permissions are preventing proftpd from reading the contents of the directory. Also, try it with a regular ftp client and see if that makes any difference.

John

File Upload

I have been trying to upload a RealAudio stream file (rm) and it takes a long time only to tell me that there is an error. Can someone please help me. The file size is only 2 mgs.

:confused:

File Uploading

Its not really an error it just keeps timing out when I try to upload a file larger than 2megs. I have tried several times and it just wont work. I uploading to a different host and it work just fine. Just couldn't get it uploaded on DirectAdmin file manager. It works okay on small files though.

Increasing the TImeout settings

Hello,

I really appreciate the help, bear with me I am new to this. I could not find the admin settings where I could do this task. Can you please direct me?

Thank You
Michael

Default Skin:

Go to the bottom and click on ">> Admin Panel"
-then-
Click on Administrator Settings on the bottom row.

PowerUser Skin:

Click Top Left "Your Admin"
-then-
Right side, second from the bottom "Set Admin Settings"

sllanes said:
Hi:

I am a Reseller.

You will need to contact your host / whoever provided you with your reseller and see if they could change it for you.

Chris

Back