Help ASAP

RehanM

Verified User
Hey,

I really need help here when i go to my public ip i get apache is functioning normally and i have a another panel called pterodactyl that handles minecraft servers that is not workign anymore after i installed direct admin it instead shows apache is functionalling normally i want to disbable this messege and let pterodactyl use the public ip asap please help

Generally it's not recommended to run different panels or webservers in combination with DA. DA installs apache, thus conflicting with any other webserver that you had running. I don't know what you expect what would happen?

You could try this: go to Service monitor (url /admin/services in DA), go to httpd, and press stop. It will terminate the apache webserver. Then maybe restart your other webserver.

Thank you for your response what I am expected to happen when I go to my public ip address is a login section from my other panel. But it says apache is functioning normally I have a dedicated server and I have access through ssh so I don't know how to do your step

Also my other panel needs httpd what service did direct admin install for this and can i disable this1628250308692.png

Most of the control panels are using an port number, DA uses port 2222 by default.
Are you sure that pterodactyl use default port 80 to login ?

You can't use webserver provide by directadmin in same time with your "pterodactyl"

you have 2 choice,
change your control panel port or change directadmin port

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin
./directadmin set port_80 81
./directadmin set port_443 444
service directadmin restart
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build rewrite_confs
need add allow port to csf firewall
maybe need rebuild nginx/apache

but this choice your directadmin can't connect with "www.domain.com" anymore

Hey yeah i dont need my domain to work and i want to change the ports. But im having issues

so first i should run `cd /usr/local/directadmin` then i run `./directadmin set port_80 81` and so on?

is the . meant to be there
You can't use webserver provide by directadmin in same time with your "pterodactyl"

you have 2 choice,
change your control panel port or change directadmin port

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin
./directadmin set port_80 81
./directadmin set port_443 444
service directadmin restart
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build rewrite_confs
need add allow port to csf firewall
maybe need rebuild nginx/apache

but this choice your directadmin can't connect with "www.domain.com" anymore

But you should really think about what you want with your server. What do you need DirectAdmin for if you already have your game panel on port 80?

nope, it change port of software that provide by dorectadmin,

you need to learning how directadmin work

yes that's work that what you want

I don't know how your panel work so try check it by yourself or try restart your webpanel service

Oh it workeD! thats my panel ill fix the rest thank you so much!!1628256366629.png

Back