[Help]Display Image in sub-domain

crovoseas

[Problem Solved]

I've created a sub-domain. The problem is, I failed to display images in my sub-domain. I've checked the location of the images and tested with different URL. But it still cannot work.

I found some information from the internet regarding this problem.
(1)HotLink Protection - I don't see this option in DirectAdmin cPanel?? :confused:
(2)htaccess file - What codes I need to put into the file??

Can anyone help??

Thanks!

Inside of SUB folder

The images that I would like to display in sub domain

HTML CODE

RESULT => SUB.ABC.COM

ERROR LOG

Last edited:
check the permissions of the folder in which the images are located.

what are the permissions and the ownership?

Try checking the error log to see what you get!

check the permissions of the folder in which the images are located.

what are the permissions and the ownership?

Try checking the error log to see what you get!

Permission of the folder is 755.

example line of the error log:
[Wed Jun 27 05:37:58 2007] [error] [client 60.54.40.163] File does not exist: /home/aaa/domains/aaa.com/public_html/demop/dp_logo.png

The image file,"dp_logo.png" is located at the right path.But it just show "File does not exist". The file is there, but just failed to display :confused:

can u try uploading a test html file and see if that works

try uploading any other image file format!!!

can u try uploading a test html file and see if that works

try uploading any other image file format!!!

html file able to view in subdomain, the problem is just to display images in sub-domain. I've tried PNG, JPG, TIFF, but failed.

Anyone has the similar problem like me...?

i had a similar issue with a client who was using CPanel and I did some development work for him. The images were not getting displayed, even if the path and everything was correct. Once the permissions of the folder was set to 777, it all started working!!!!!!!!!

U might try that too (chmod 777 <FOLDER>)

i had a similar issue with a client who was using CPanel and I did some development work for him. The images were not getting displayed, even if the path and everything was correct. Once the permissions of the folder was set to 777, it all started working!!!!!!!!!

U might try that too (chmod 777 <FOLDER>)

I set the subdomain folder permission to 777, everything inside the folder I also set to 777

RESULT: FAILED :confused:

Back