Hide the new master-login-bar

tristan

Verified User
Since vertical screen estate comes at a premium and since I like using the "Display as list" of the main DirectAdmin menu the new master-login-bar is a bit to in-your-face for my taste and I don't normally have to switch quickly between different DirectAdmin users anyway.

Is there a way to either hide the master-login-bar completely at the "Customize Evolution Skin" section for example or to have this incorporated into the standard header-top?

I guess the horizontal implementation for the default horizontal navigation makes sense, having an extra vertical bar would look weird if you're not using the sidebar or hybrid layout. So I wouldn't change that if you can't integrate it into the standard header-top bar. I'd already be happy if I could just disable it in the "Customize Evolution Skin" section.

I guess the horizontal implementation for the default horizontal navigation makes sense, having an extra vertical bar would look weird if you're not using the sidebar or hybrid layout. So I wouldn't change that if you can't integrate it into the standard header-top bar. I'd already be happy if I could just disable it in the "Customize Evolution Skin" section.
Yes, but what if there was an option to make it vertical in “Customize Evolution Skin”?

One issue I noticed, when you click 'login as client' it doesn't take you to the client control panel. It just stays where you are an then you need to click Dashboard.... Would be better if it takes you to the dashboard for that client straight away after clicking login as client? kinda makes more sense to me...

The logged in bar is really hard to see on a mobile... would be great if it opened up as a scroll box wheel affect.

One issue I noticed, when you click 'login as client' it doesn't take you to the client control panel. It just stays where you are an then you need to click Dashboard.... Would be better if it takes you to the dashboard for that client straight away after clicking login as client? kinda makes more sense to me...

The logged in bar is really hard to see on a mobile... would be great if it opened up as a scroll box wheel affect.

If that's 1.60.1, may you try re-updating it? https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=29

Added "aside" option to pre-release. It'd be hidden then, you'd need to click "Hello, user" -> "Master Login" to get it shown.

Back