how can i buy directadmin license?

Chris Wong

Verified User
dear all,

i tried to register an account to purchase license but never receive any email, but i am urgently to install direct admin on my centos server, how can i buy it assp?

thanks
chris

DirectAdmin staff replies to all email. Either they didn't get yours, or you didn't get theirs. Try contacting them here. Make sure their email to you isn't being caught in your incomgin spam-box.

Once you've done that if you still haven't heard from them email me with the same contact information you've used and I'll send it to them. Do NOT send it to me in a PM, only by email, but be sure to refer to this thread and your username here when you do. I'll write back to you and monitor to make sure my reply to you goes through, and I'll forward you reques.

Note this is a one-time offer; I'm feeling generous :). I do not intend to become a conduit for contacting DirectAdmin staff.

Jeff

Thanks, I just sent an emails to sales and support teams, I hope they can get back to me soon as I need a license as soon as possible, I may need your help if I don't receive any in next two days. Thank you!

DirectAdmin staff replies to all email. Either they didn't get yours, or you didn't get theirs. Try contacting them here. Make sure their email to you isn't being caught in your incomgin spam-box.

Once you've done that if you still haven't heard from them email me with the same contact information you've used and I'll send it to them. Do NOT send it to me in a PM, only by email, but be sure to refer to this thread and your username here when you do. I'll write back to you and monitor to make sure my reply to you goes through, and I'll forward you reques.

Note this is a one-time offer; I'm feeling generous :). I do not intend to become a conduit for contacting DirectAdmin staff.

Jeff

Hello,

Usually they activate a license when it's paid and they do not need an email from you. Just check your client area at directadmin.com if you missed a notification from them.

Hi zEitEr,

I am in the order page and submitted the order request but no response. I tried to create an account but no feedback or email confirmation. I don't even know how to order it. I just want to order a license for my Centos server. would you let me know how to do it? Thanks

Chris

Hello,

Usually they activate a license when it's paid and they do not need an email from you. Just check your client area at directadmin.com if you missed a notification from them.

What email address did you use to register in Directadmin client area? The same as here on the forums (chris.wong@si*****e.com)? If yes did you try to check inbox and spam folders both at outlook.com and on your own server?

Hi zEitEr,

I just tried to create a new account again but finally I have received it!!! I am going to order a license for my email server. thank you very much!!!

btw, as I may not technical enough to install Directadmin on centos, if I need help for the installation, shall I send an email to support team or leave a message in this forum? Thanks

Chris

What email address did you use to register in Directadmin client area? The same as here on the forums (chris.wong@si*****e.com)? If yes did you try to check inbox and spam folders both at outlook.com and on your own server?

If you need Directadmin staff to install it for you please contact them by email or from form suggested by Jeff earlier in this thread. They do it free of charge. If you want me or Jeff to install it for you, it will cost you some money. Please visit my site for details or send me a PM for a quote if you are interested.

Thank you very much! yes if I need help from you, I will ping to you. thanks again.

If you need Directadmin staff to install it for you please contact them by email or from form suggested by Jeff earlier in this thread. They do it free of charge. If you want me or Jeff to install it for you, it will cost you some money. Please visit my site for details or send me a PM for a quote if you are interested.

My isntall service offers a very different install from that done by DirectAdmin as a default. I ask a lot of questions first and install everything to your specification. If you're not technical enough to know to do do anything but the defaults, then my service is likely not a good value, as it's not cheap.

To contact me for information about installation please send me an email (address below) as it will get you a faster response than you'll get by leaving a private message on these forums.

Jeff

Back