How to Configuer laravel Project in DA

ish

Verified User
I upload my web site in DA subdomain but web site URL shows 404 errors how to fix that...i think nginx:config problem but i cant edit nginx configurations ..Please Help me
1638032426427.png

If you wish to change the web root of a domain for a framework (laravel uses a sub-folder called public for it's web content) to a different folder you can do this as Admin user:

Go to Server Manager -> Custom HTTPD Configurations

Look for the domain in the list, to the right you will see the config file, click on it.

It will be on the View Domain Configuration, select Customize. In the empty window add this: (change username and domain so it's a valid path)

Code:
|?DOCROOT=/home/username/domains/thedomain.com/public_html/public|

Then save. Wait for config to be rebuilt. And it should work shortly if you did everything correctly.

If you wish to change the web root of a domain for a framework (laravel uses a sub-folder called public for it's web content) to a different folder you can do this as Admin user:

Go to Server Manager -> Custom HTTPD Configurations

Look for the domain in the list, to the right you will see the config file, click on it.

It will be on the View Domain Configuration, select Customize. In the empty window add this: (change username and domain so it's a valid path)

Code:
|?DOCROOT=/home/username/domains/thedomain.com/public_html/public|

Then save. Wait for config to be rebuilt. And it should work shortly if you did everything correctly.
Thank you brother It is working after that I got this error
2021/11/28 16:47:05 [error] 249285#0: *10 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '|', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) in /home/derochem/domains/api.chem.com/public_html/vendor/psr/log/src/LoggerInterface.php on line 30PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0PHP message: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '|', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) in /home/derochem/domains/api.derochem.com/public_html/vendor/psr/log/src/LoggerInterface.php on line 30PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0" while reading response header from upstream, client: 212.104.237.140, server: api.chem.com, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/usr/local/php74/sockets/chem.sock:", host: "api.chem.com

Back