How to Configure Nginx Reverse Proxy Cache?

pmjcreations

Verified User
Hello Community,

I wish to set up Nginx Caching for both dynamic and static files if it is cacheable.

I am using Nginx + Apache.

Since DA doesn't offer any GUI options like https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...-to-enable-NGINX-Byte-Range-Caching-in-Plesk-, I tried to enable the cache by modifying the Nginx config files.

I see that Nginx Content Cache is working. However, the cache seems shared between every domain.

When I enable cache for a domain, other hosted domain rendering the same page as the initially loaded page.

Have you configured Nginx Cache on a shared hosting set up that uses Apache + Nginx?

Please advise.

You can edit " /etc/nginx/nginx-includes.conf " this file not rewriteable on any update nginx from DA System.
you can at any custom that you want to this file
and just restart nginx after edit.

If you want to add any config to template of any domain
you should look on this solution
and makesure you ./build rewrite_confs
this will be make file permanent editing and not rewriteable on any update nginx from DA System.

besure when DA update please read changelog and see what have any change of default file that you change. It importanting.

Hello Community,

I wish to set up Nginx Caching for both dynamic and static files if it is cacheable.

I am using Nginx + Apache.

Since DA doesn't offer any GUI options like https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...-to-enable-NGINX-Byte-Range-Caching-in-Plesk-, I tried to enable the cache by modifying the Nginx config files.

I see that Nginx Content Cache is working. However, the cache seems shared between every domain.

When I enable cache for a domain, other hosted domain rendering the same page as the initially loaded page.

Have you configured Nginx Cache on a shared hosting set up that uses Apache + Nginx?

Please advise.
Jafar
You also may post this in the feedback area. To have the feature added..

Back