How to download the IMAP ?

vacances2000

Hi guys,
I'm totally newbie here... Posts I saw so far were just so technical, I didn't get it what I want. I'm moving my site from a directadmin hosting to a cpanel hosting. Therefore i'm looking for a way to get my mail downloaded from the IMAP folder on the directadmin hosting as this is my last rescue to save all my mails... PLs any help out here ? Just need a simple step by step guidelines to get the mails on my laptop to reupload them on that new hosting ...

Thanks so much !

Jonathan

Hi guys,
I'm totally newbie here... Posts I saw so far were just so technical, I didn't get it what I want. I'm moving my site from a directadmin hosting to a cpanel hosting. Therefore i'm looking for a way to get my mail downloaded from the IMAP folder on the directadmin hosting as this is my last rescue to save all my mails... PLs any help out here ? Just need a simple step by step guidelines to get the mails on my laptop to reupload them on that new hosting ...

Thanks so much !

Jonathan
If you are migrating away from Directadmin to Cpanel you should ask your Host or post in the Cpanel forum found on their website.

You can sync the IMAP boxes between servers via link here under , just use ip address instead of domain nanme and you are good to go.
Its a free service and works flawless but after done sync better reset your password :)

You can sync the IMAP boxes between servers via link here under , just use ip address instead of domain nanme and you are good to go.
Its a free service and works flawless but after done sync better reset your password :)

@vacances2000
You must know whether you want to use this service.
But keep in mind that your mail goes through the hands of a 3rd party.

Back