How to list all cron jobs created by users

enginaar

Verified User
Hello,

I'm having trouble with system load for a week and the only thing I could find about the cause so far is that there are 3 directadmin dataskq cron jobs running at the same time with when high load appears. I don't have any cron jobs set but one of the users in the server might have it but I can't check it one by one. Is there a way to list what cron jobs or backup crons that my users have set? I couldn't find anything in the /etc/cron.d folder also.

I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with 2.6.32-33-server kernel. I thought it would be the kernel according to Ubuntu forums but it looks like it isn't since I've 3 copies of that vds with the same configuration and none of them show any kind of signs about high load.

Thanks
Engin

Go to admin level and there is a cronjob list.

Oh, I see it now, All User Cron Jobs! I promise I've looked for something like that thousand times. I don't know how I missed that :confused: sorry to bother.

Might need to add this as a feature request then. The only place I know where the data exist might be in /usr/local/directadmin/data/users There is a crontab.conf but it might also be another file.

I think there should be a way for admin to view all the backup crons.

I believe there is not way to see all backup crons in DA but I could check all backup and user_backups directories with a command if there are any backup files so I'd be able to tell which user is taking periodic backups but it seems like only a few of them using that.

Anyway my actual problem is the high load and I couldn't figure out what causes yet. Nothing in logs, nothing in processes, nothing but the dataskq process which seems to be running every minute so it shouldn't be it.

Is there a way to list what cron jobs or backup crons that my users have set?

Hello,

end-users can not set a cron-jobs for backups with default Directadmin. Only admin and resellers can do that.

I think it's /usr/local/directadmin/data/admin/backup_crons.list

Or check with this

Code:
cat /var/spool/cron/diradmin

Code:
crontab -l -udiradmin

Back