How to set AWStat log update every 12 hours?

2 GB of RAM is not even listed in that chart. All the memory sizes are in MBs. According to that chart you need 8 to 32 MB free to run awstats on a log file up to 100 MBs. 32 MBs out 2000 MBs is very small.

Are you seeing a load spike when awstats runs?

2 GB of RAM is not even listed in that chart. All the memory sizes are in MBs. According to that chart you need 8 to 32 MB free to run awstats on a log file up to 100 MBs. 32 MBs out 2000 MBs is very small.

Are you seeing a load spike when awstats runs?
not see load speak, but free ram zero... and released again to 1~100mb , zero again... when busy time...

after log updated, the free memory going to 300mb at 00.01 server time
1591802580120.png

Last edited:
Add the free to the buff/cache and that is what is really available. RAM should always be nearly 100% used. Do some reading on linux memory management. Free is totally unused. Buff/cache is items stored for future use if need but available if something else needs it.

Your load is is 0 which is great. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Add the free to the buff/cache and that is what is really available. RAM should always be nearly 100% used. Do some reading on linux memory management. Free is totally unused. Buff/cache is items stored for future use if need but available if something else needs it.

Your load is is 0 which is great. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Thanks Floyd,,,
I am just worried about RAM,
I worried, if no ram available for caching/buffer when busy time,...

what is the more important no Free RAM or CPU Load High?

Don't focus on the term "free." You want to know "available" RAM which is free + buff/cache.

Load is also not just CPU. Load can be affected by other things. You want to be concerned when you have a lot of swap usage. In your image you had 404 MB of swap used which is a little high but the load is 0 so it shouldn't be a problem. You want to make sure the load does not exceed the number of CPUs you have. If you have 4 CPUs then the load could get up to 4 and it will be right at the edge of too high. If your swap reaches 0 available then you are in trouble and you will likely see the load rise.

Don't focus on the term "free." You want to know "available" RAM which is free + buff/cache.

Load is also not just CPU. Load can be affected by other things. You want to be concerned when you have a lot of swap usage. In your image you had 404 MB of swap used which is a little high but the load is 0 so it shouldn't be a problem. You want to make sure the load does not exceed the number of CPUs you have. If you have 4 CPUs then the load could get up to 4 and it will be right at the edge of too high. If your swap reaches 0 available then you are in trouble and you will likely see the load rise.
Thanks floyd,
i just confused about read the "top command"
Your answer make me clear about that...
Yes i have 4 CPU...

tanks bro :)

Back