Is there some remote back up option planned for DA?

cdedicated

Verified User

Like in Cpanel ,Now i use Cpanel ,and i thinking about option of upgrade into DirectAdmin ,And i have few feuters that i really need ,like full backup of all acounts (reseller and all the accounts and dbs) into remote FTP server.
I has this option in cpanel in the admin.
Is this option going to be included in the next release? is this could be added menualy even now by some module? if not ,is that could be done by some script? some one got this script?

I need at least once a week to make full backup of all accounts into the remote ftp server.this some thing that Cpanel doing to me now.

As well i would like to know if DA techs will be able to make the upgrade for me from cpanel --->> into DA and keep all my hosting accounts and the only once reseller account i have ,i have like 10 hosting accounts at most not more then that.

Thanks a lot for your answers.
CDedicated.com

Could do the simple installation as listed in the how-to guide if you wanted, although I would advise you to at minimum give it a go yourself - it is VERY easy to follow and you need only basic knowledge of ssh (login and navigate directorys should be enough!)

Everything else you need to know is on the guide :)

Chris

i have few linux admins which is my friends ,i will ask the to do it for me once DA will be installed :)

Cant wait to see it working :)!!!!

Back