Issue with SSH for all users

feerdispzoo

Verified User
Hello everyone,
from root everything working correct. I get everytime issue with access to directories for all users (this is fresh directadmin installation from custom build 2.0)

When I switch from root to user looks like this user not have privilages to view this directories. But the issue is for ALL, also when I create new fresh user. Package correct contains SSH access.

Photo below:

issue_ssh.png

As your trying this from root user. Can you try:

Code:
sudo -u useryouwant -i
or
su --login useryouwant

And see if it works for you?

The same problem for all. The same issue.

Also when I login directly to user ssh (not from switch from root) login directly - the same problem Please see screen attached. This is very strange.
usrlevel.png

And what's wrong? User "custom" limited by his homedir "/home/custom/*"
Please see screen above. I cannot move to any directory from user level.

You see below from root and from user. From root is OK.
root-user.png

User "custom" limit...
ans: this is very strange, because I cannot limit any thing, and also this is new created user, and the sam problem is for all new created and old users. Do you have solution for this ?

Golden shot! I wouldn't have thought of it in my life. It works! :) thanks for the help guys.

Seems like this is solved, but: Wouldn't cd usually throw some kind of error message if it couldn't change to the directory you wanted (jailed or not)? If the prompt isn't configured to show the current directory, I'd expect to see what's in your screenshot. You can use pwd to print the working directory.

Back