Listing # of domains in admin

Xuru

Verified User
In the Admin interface I go to "Show All Accounts". One of the 2 accounts I have setup shows 1/5 domains. But I only gave that user 2 domains. I lcik on the account name to llook at the details and it says a maximum of 2 domains like it shou;d. Why the difference?

Hello,

It's because the tally is run nightly and won't be updated until then.

You can force it to update more often by changing the values of the cron in /etc/crontab file for the action=tally&value=all line.

John

I don't think you understood what I was saying was wrong. I am not saying that is shows 1/5 domains and should say 2/5 domains. What I am saying is is shows 1/5 domains, when it should say 1/2 domains.

Issues still there. Screens attached.

Attachments

• screen1.gif
    screen1.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 222
Still any idea why this may be? It would have to have something to do with the fact this is the one reseller account and the reseller did soemthing to cause it.

Odd.. those values are both read from the same file. Is it possible that your browser has a cached value?.. try reloading the page. Failing that, send your ip, root pass, admin login/pass and I can have a look.

John

nope not a cache issue. Just sent info via the forum email.

Hello,

Ok, The data from /CMD_ALL_USER_SHOW is the User data. So even the Resellers that are listed there only have their *User* data shown. The link from that page for Resellers goes to their Reseller stats, which can be different.

The Reseller is allowed to create 2 domains, but has oversold him own user account 5 domains. If the Reseller tried to create 3, he would get an error. It's just the overselling that was causing the confusion :)

John

Back