MariaDB 10.5.5

Do you mean 10.5.5 is not seen in "./build versions" ?

That i don’t know because i didn’t upgrade to 10.5 yet. What i meant was that there are updates available for older MariaDB versions, 10.0 - 10.4, that are not yet available in versions.txt.

That i don’t know because i didn’t upgrade to 10.5 yet. What i meant was that there are updates available for older MariaDB versions, 10.0 - 10.4, that are not yet available in versions.txt.
It should be okay now :) Thanks!

On a clean unattended DirectAdmin install with the default MySQL 5.7 I upgraded to MariaDB 10.2, after that to MariaDB 10.3 and now to MariaDB 10.4 but always getting the same errors about corrupted sys database tables. See attachment, anyone any idea how to properly fix this?

Attachments

• mariadb_update.txt
    10.8 KB · Views: 12
@tristan
look at here, Something have same problem with you.

I move from 5.7 to 10.4 long ago, then I forgot all about upgrade,
That I remember, I move from mysql 5.7 to mariadb 5.7 before I move to maraidb 10.2

Last edited:
when I migrate between engines, I made "admin backup transfer"->"database settings + database data" for all users,
then drop whole mysql,
and install needed maria version,
and just restore from backup.
this causes some downtime, but all works without 3-5 steps of upgrades.

if trere are no databases, just set needed mysql engine and version, stop current mysqld server, rename/drop mysql directory (/var/lib/mysql) and build new mysql, then rebuild php, roundcube etc.

Back