ModulesGarden Advanced Billing For WHMCS 1.2 With Full DirectAdmin Integration!

ModulesGarden

Verified User
ModulesGarden Advanced Billing For WHMCS allows you to setup additional billing options for your products like hourly billing, bandwidth or number of email accounts based on the usage.
Module will also automatically generate and deliver invoices to your customers.

Version 1.2 contains full integration with DirectAdmin and DirectAdmin Extended For WHMCS!

New Features:

Are you interested?
Order Advanced Billing For WHMCS Now!

Do you need more information?
Read More About Advanced Billing For WHMCS

Are you looking for complete change log?
Check all the changes in Advanced Billing For WHMCS

Check Out Also Our Other Products Which Support DirectAdmin:

DNS Manager For WHMCS
DirectAdmin Extended For WHMCS
Resellers For WHMCS

Coming Soon:

• DNS Manager For WHMCS 2.0

Do You Need Custom Development?
Don't hesitate any longer! Contact us now!

For more information about our promotions, products and company activity visit our Facebook, Forums, Twitter and Blog!

Facebook
Forums
Twitter
Blog

I do quite a bit of hourly billing, and I'm interested in both DirectAdmin Extended and in Advanced Billing. Do you intend to add additional features over time to DirectAdmin Extended, so eventually we can eventually not even offer our clients the DirectAdmin login?

Will your modules work within any skin we might use with WHMCS?

Thanks.

Jeff

Hello!

Yes we do intend to add additional features over time to DirectAdmin Extended For WHMCS. We are not finished with the module yet, I assure you :)
Additionally you can contact us directly to speed the things up.

Module will work with any WHMCS skin however in case the template is significantly different from default, it might require some adjustments in our module template files.
There is no problem here as template files are not encrypted and you can easily adjust the look of the module according to your currently used skin, or we can do that for you.

Back