More info on skin.

spacecabbie

Verified User
Zo.... now i have accepted Evolution into my life.

I am appreciating it so much it should really be forced on to every user :giggle:

Any ways I like to modify/change aspect but this new vuejs has got me stopped.

So what are the options currently to edit it ?
We have the config one.
It accepts CSS inputs
We have widgets.

I am playing around with plugin creations. And i like to integrate certain parts of it.
The widgets are still quite confusing.

Now I do realize your not going to hold my hand and tell me exactly how to do stuff, Right? :unsure::sneaky:

But couple of questions:
Is there an example widget that i can duplicate and then just go about changing it.
Can i make changes to header ? or footer ?
I am looking for a full list of CMD_ commands to make custom links. There are a few listed here and there but according to the documents they can be outdated.
(for example I like to make a custom autologin link to phpmyadmin with root account)
If vuejs is to be a new standard could we get a bit more documentation around it regarding to DA ? (also the gitlab example needs a bit more info on how to install if wished i can give this just tell me where)

So basically i am looking on just more information/documentation about different aspects there are alot of features rolled out almost daily but the descriptions can be somewhat cryptic. Wel atleast to me.

spacecabbie

Verified User
Widget you could duplicate: https://forum.directadmin.com/threads/vue-widget-example.57994/
Vue-based plugin: CustomBuild 2.0
Ah yes perfect example let me try explain mij main issue.
In the template it makes calls like these:
Code:
<template slot="value">
    {{usage.quota.value | humanReadableSize}}
</template>
<template slot="limit">
    {{usage.quota.limit | humanReadableSize }}
</template>
I like to know what variables are available like a: var_dump() OR var_export() equivalent.
I would like the same for all the CMD options that directadmin uses so i can build links.

Hope that clarifies my question.
With the current template i could go for a Iframe solution but I like to see if i can do better.

Skin hooks is a planned feature as well. If there's still any confusion - just let us know :)
Nice! May I suggest Custom Page support ? Make a link to: bla.php load it on page internally so people can integrate custom tools but stay within DA.