More info on skin.

spacecabbie

Verified User
Zo.... now i have accepted Evolution into my life.

I am appreciating it so much it should really be forced on to every user :giggle:

Any ways I like to modify/change aspect but this new vuejs has got me stopped.

So what are the options currently to edit it ?
We have the config one.
It accepts CSS inputs
We have widgets.

I am playing around with plugin creations. And i like to integrate certain parts of it.
The widgets are still quite confusing.

Now I do realize your not going to hold my hand and tell me exactly how to do stuff, Right? :unsure::sneaky:

But couple of questions:
Is there an example widget that i can duplicate and then just go about changing it.
Can i make changes to header ? or footer ?
I am looking for a full list of CMD_ commands to make custom links. There are a few listed here and there but according to the documents they can be outdated.
(for example I like to make a custom autologin link to phpmyadmin with root account)
If vuejs is to be a new standard could we get a bit more documentation around it regarding to DA ? (also the gitlab example needs a bit more info on how to install if wished i can give this just tell me where)

So basically i am looking on just more information/documentation about different aspects there are alot of features rolled out almost daily but the descriptions can be somewhat cryptic. Wel atleast to me.

Widget you could duplicate: https://forum.directadmin.com/threads/vue-widget-example.57994/
Vue-based plugin: CustomBuild 2.0
Ah yes perfect example let me try explain mij main issue.
In the template it makes calls like these:
Code:
<template slot="value">
    {{usage.quota.value | humanReadableSize}}
</template>
<template slot="limit">
    {{usage.quota.limit | humanReadableSize }}
</template>
I like to know what variables are available like a: var_dump() OR var_export() equivalent.
I would like the same for all the CMD options that directadmin uses so i can build links.

Hope that clarifies my question.
With the current template i could go for a Iframe solution but I like to see if i can do better.

Skin hooks is a planned feature as well. If there's still any confusion - just let us know :)

Nice! May I suggest Custom Page support ? Make a link to: bla.php load it on page internally so people can integrate custom tools but stay within DA.

Back