Multi-PHP selection all on php-fpm

Paulo Sousa

Verified User
I tried to setup my CB using all versions of php in mode php-fpm, but the files on /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/*/php/php-fpm(version of php).conf doesn't create.

Every time i run: ./build rewrite_confs i receive: Starting php-fpm72: [22-Feb-2020 06:39:08] WARNING: Nothing matches the include pattern '/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/*/php/php-fpm72.conf' from /usr/local/php72/etc/php-fpm.conf at line 68.

And in /var/log/directadmin/errortaskq.log, i have the following line for each username:

Error opening /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/[username]/php/php-fpm73.conf for writing: Permission denied

I notice the owner from /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/[username]/php/ is the [username]

I tried to change, but:
chown diradmin:diradmin /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/[username]/php/
chown: changing ownership of `/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/[username]/php/': Operation not permitted

I don't know what i need to do!

Thanks for any help!

I tried to setup my CB using all versions of php in mode php-fpm, but the files on /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/*/php/php-fpm(version of php).conf doesn't create.

Every time i run: ./build rewrite_confs i receive: Starting php-fpm72: [22-Feb-2020 06:39:08] WARNING: Nothing matches the include pattern '/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/*/php/php-fpm72.conf' from /usr/local/php72/etc/php-fpm.conf at line 68.

And in /var/log/directadmin/errortaskq.log, i have the following line for each username:

Error opening /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/[username]/php/php-fpm73.conf for writing: Permission denied

I notice the owner from /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/[username]/php/ is the [username]

I tried to change, but:
chown diradmin:diradmin /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/[username]/php/
chown: changing ownership of `/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/[username]/php/': Operation not permitted

I don't know what i need to do!

Thanks for any help!
I think you have chattr’ed that directory and forgot it. Do “chattr -i” for it and this should solve the problem.

I think you have chattr’ed that directory and forgot it. Do “chattr -i” for it and this should solve the problem.
You were right!
I didn't do it manually, but what matters is that it worked.

Thank you so much!

My other problem, is that it took me too long to update my DA as a whole, so I have some customers who still have their website running under php 5.2.
Is it possible to run php 5.2 in mod-fpm?
I want to give customers a deadline to update their websites, and then I will completely disable support for this version.

You were right!
I didn't do it manually, but what matters is that it worked.

Thank you so much!

My other problem, is that it took me too long to update my DA as a whole, so I have some customers who still have their website running under php 5.2.
Is it possible to run php 5.2 in mod-fpm?
I want to give customers a deadline to update their websites, and then I will completely disable support for this version.
Someone must have done it :) Custom 3rd party scripts, if not you. DA doesn't do this.

I'd suggest using CloudLinux if you need PHP 5.2 selection. There are ways to workaround it and get PHP 5.2 installed in CustomBuild 2.0, but we wouldn't suggest doing so.

Back