Solved Need help, willing pay for it.

Pacific Spirit

Verified User
Hello everyone. I have reset my VPS server with DA due that some files and website been corrupted! So I have reinstall DirectAdmin and I facing a few issue where I really need help to. Because I have set the hostname to "dutch.nl-eubox.nl" but the old NS that I used before cannot be changed into ns1.nl-eubox.nl and ns2.nl-eubox.nl, they still on ns1.hostlease.com and ns2.hostlease.com. If some one able to help me I would be happy. Secondary is Service named offline and I am unable to start it. I did it with SSH but it ain't work. I look in custombuild to find to rebuild but not works. I really need help.

Unable to save dns zone: named-checkzone returned:
loading "nl-eubox.nl" from "/var/named/nl-eubox.nl.db.temp.20590.HYRdf1zq8C" class "IN"
/var/named/nl-eubox.nl.db.temp.20590.HYRdf1zq8C:23: TTL set to prior TTL (14400)
zone nl-eubox.nl/IN: NS 'ns1.nl-eubox.nl' has no address records (A or AAAA)
zone nl-eubox.nl/IN: not loaded due to errors.

Pity to hear, your website in your signature is not loading, is this related to this problem ?
Its not fully clear for me:
Are you using your own NS server ? your parents NS server are:
  • ns1.nl-eubox.nl. TTL=172800 [NO GLUE4] [NO GLUE6]
  • ns2.nl-eubox.nl. TTL=172800 [NO GLUE4] [NO GLUE6]
There are no any A records or whatever known

FAIL: While reading domain NS records at parent name servers, we found name servers without A records.
  • --
    ns1.nl-eubox.nl. → ?
  • --
    ns2.nl-eubox.nl. → ?
To reach your name servers via IPv4 an A record is needed for each name server.

old NS that I used before cannot be changed into ns1.nl-eubox.nl and ns2.nl-eubox.nl,
Why not? You should be able to change that at your registrar. Unless your registrar only supports names and then complaints it can't find the nameserver ip's. Normally they should be able to set it manually then.

Another way to maybe achieve this, is to add the ns1 and n2.nl-eubox.nl as nameservers to those of dutch.eu-box.nl.

Anyway, you have to start setting up the DNS records on your box first anyway like Activ8 already pointed out.

If you can't succeed via the DNS manager, just create the domain nl-eubox.nl and create the NS record from there.
You might need to remove the current settings first.

I might want to have a look for you, contact me via pm if needed.

I really need help.
if you need consultant help look here.
nl-eubox.nl
The dns for the server doing dns is broken some how.
hostlease.com same

DNS propagation results for HostLease.com
==============

Sorry, there don't seem to be any A records configured for this domain/hostname. Perhaps you entered an invalid domain name? Please check the spelling and try again later.

Is My Site Down results for HostLease.com
==============

The site HostLease.com is not accessible to our systems.
Please follow the suggestions below to help rectify this issue and run the test again.

StatusTest CaseInformation
FAILED
DNS resolves for your hostnameIt looks like DNS resolution of your hostname has failed.

Check to make sure that you have entered valid nameservers for your domain and that these nameservers are working correctly.

If your site is hosted with a web-hosting company and you have followed their instructions for adding nameservers to your domain, please contact them and inform them that DNS resolution of your domain is not working.
INFO
Your server responds to pingsUnable to run test, DNS resolution failed.
INFO
Check that webserver ports are openUnable to run test, DNS resolution failed.
INFO
Retrieve site titleUnable to run test, DNS resolution failed.

That's what this looked like to me too. A broken name server - one that does not resolve. I thought the same as @Richard G I would have gone back to my registrar and made sure I was pointing to one that worked.

Back