Need temporary license DirectAdmin

xoox

Verified User
I have a lifetime license
And when I make changes to the system , I think a few times with doing that I can not take a chance that it will work or disable the server

Where can I get a temporary license in addition just to install it on another virtual server for testing the same system ?

I do not stores or sites where hopefully not going to sell anything there
I just have to have the same system but in a test environment

CPANEL and other panels give the possibility of a temporary license

Please I need a temporary license to install security suites for testing before I bring it up real server
If I install the packages and modes Mali tests done before so I could get a lot of damage with the server and clients

This is another reason you do need to give a temporary license
Your service really is not good, you do not answer and refer
You register you refer only to messages in the forums and email (and there does not really answer).
You do not leave a contact phone
But to get money on licenses you have no problem with that!!!

I sent you this message yesterday and I sent you an email and never received a reply, what if now the server was not working at least half a day? You know what harm can it do?

If I stared knew that's what would happen from the beginning I stared purchase another administration panel and DirectAdmin!

The panel is very convenient but very bad service!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

DirectAdmin does not offer development licenses. Why don't you just buy a license for one month at only $29? http://www.directadmin.com/pricing.html

Why would I buy another license when I have been licensed ?
It makes sense that I have to buy another license just to check Apache Mod before I brought it up real server ?

I have to check out some thank offered here in the forum, but I can not take a risk that could be malfunctioning because of the installation even when Direct Admin Support recommends something

About a year ago I installed Direct Admin server upgrade again because 64BIT operating system and did everything according to instructions on the support it did not work until someone support to connect to the server to install
Daily server was not active and my clients complained

It is not right when I purchase a license for life
When I have some support so I depend on that only if someone directadmin available so he can help me

You may be able to get a temporary license, but application and approval is on a case by case basis. Contact information is here. Don't bother writing me to ask for one; I have no special access to licensing system and cannot issue you a license (I get a few requests every month). If you feel youro email may be blocked, then use the DirectAdmin Safe-Submit page. And whitelist the DirectAdmin sales and support email and check your spam box to make sure their replies aren't ending up there.

Jeff

Back