- May 6, 2014
Can you please show us some screenshot? Seems like a PHP execution error, but not sure. What version of php is installed on your server?
- After changing the skin for a user, I'm left with a big confirmation message, but no way to go back to the user or list of users belonging to the reseller.
- At user level my dashboard is still empty. I'm not sure if the interface is broken or if it's something else. I see a blue header with some icons and a large grey, empty area below it. The large gauges are in the right column.
- As a user, after logging in, most links (menu, header, right column) are broken. The error message states that no domain has been selected
- There is an extra |*endif| showing up on the CMD_SSL page
- On the same page, the description for the CA root button is too close to the button
- In the header of Tools pages, the space allocated for the domain name is too short for people using subs.
- Choosing the file manager from the tools menu breaks the skin. The whole header + columns are gone