DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

Maybe it doesn't like the admin having multiple domain names? All the other users are fine. It is just me that has issues.

You get the same result with other skin (enhanced for example)?

Feel free to open a support ticket from your Cyberneticos client area.

Last edited:
@r3chn3r, i do have multiple domains in admin accounts i can see them correctly, there is definitly something strange on your side i suppose.

@javiern, i cant see the tab where can be set the send limit per email on.

Code:
Modify mail account
Username:	@crazynetwork.it
Enter New Password:	(Leave blank to just change quota)
Re-Enter Password:	
Email Quota (Meg):	(Zero is unlimited)

Regards

I take that back.

ALL accounts with multiple domains have issues viewing the panel correctly. Those with only one domain have no issue at all.

@javiern, i cant see the tab where can be set the send limit per email on.

The send limit per email is configured from 'Admin Level -> Show All Users -> user' or 'Reseller Level -> List Users -> user'. In row 'Sent Emails' there is a text input and 'Save Limit' button.

Regards

Maybe i wasnt clear enough.

In standard skin, each user can set for each email account a send limit for that single email account, i wasnt meaning the all-user-related-limit.

Regards

In standard skin, each user can set for each email account a send limit for that single email account, i wasnt meaning the all-user-related-limit.

Ok, you refer to this other feature
Oppsss!, the pop account form in CyberAdmin don't support this setting. We'll fix this for next release.

Thanks for your support!, Regards!

New release v1.3.0

Changes and new features:

• Improved styles in "View Users" to highlight suspended users / Estilos mejorados en "Ver usuarios" para resaltar usuarios suspendidos.
• Improved styles in "Pop Accounts" to highlight and graph the account usage / Estilos mejorados en "Cuentas de email" para visualizar gráficamente la cuota de las cuentas.
• Fixed title text label in "Pop Accounts - Modify" / Corregida etiqueta de texto del título en "Cuentas de email - Modificar".
• Fixed styles in "Bandwith Details" / Corregidos estilos del apartado "Detalles del tráfico".
• Fixed link "MODIFY MX RECORDS" in "DNS Management" / Corregido enlace "MODIFICAR REGISTROS MX" en "Gestión DNS".
• Fixed format in "DNS Settings" when page loads from domain pointer / Corregido formato de "Configuración de DNS" cuando se accede desde un puntero de dominio.
• Fixed column format in "Details for users" / Corregido formato de columna en "Detalles del usuario".

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

helllo,

it's a huge problem when the license server came down (just like now!) because all our servers with your theme tell to our customer:

Could not verify the skin license.
Please report this problem to your system administrator.

If you are an administrator please click HERE to go directly to the skin administration page.

and they can'T use the control panel anymore! and they think that we didn't renew or pay our license even if it's not the case...

Last edited:
Totally agree, you should do a check let's say once a week.. or at least for who does have lifetime licenses disable the check.

That's happened to me aswell a couple of time, some of those in front of a customer.. and it wasnt that good...

Regards

I have an answer to all these troubles :)
remove the skin and not use it
sorry to sound rude but a skin should be the least of your troubles:(

Last edited:
Yes, i would agree if the default DA skin was quite "fresh" and "cool".. or also if i was able to do my own one

Since none of those are true.. i've to use external ones.. and it may happend what is happening..

Regards

I think the best way to avoid any downtime for the theme user is to save the time/date of the last successful license check in a file and if the license check timeout and it's not more than 12h since the last sucessful check, the theme must continue to run like usual... If more than 12h have passed since the last succesful check, show the error... that way we can avoid many downtime and customer complaints.

I have an answer to all these troubles :)
remove the skin and not use it
sorry to sound rude but a skin should be the least of your troubles:(

thank you! you have probably posted the most unhelpful comment of all time.

Last edited:
Back