DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

NEW RELEASE!

Changelog:

v1.0.4 (Release date: 2014-05-14)
---------------------------------
Fixed broken styles in User Edit / Se corrigen estilos rotos en el apartado 'Editar Usuario'
Fixed hiding of links for users that have commands.deny configured. We've also hidden Webmail link is hide_webmail_links is set / Se ocultan enlaces para aquellos usuarios que tienen configurado commands.deny sobre dominios Se oculta menú WEBMAIL cuando se ha desactivado desde configuración mediante hide_webmail_links

Download this version and replace any previous versions with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you come across any issues, please report them HERE (Please do not send me a private message) Thank you!

Last edited:
I still can see both Roundcube and Squirrelmail links, my goal was not to disable all webmail link, but be able to choose which one to show (maybe with some checkbox in skin management)?

User-edit-page is now fine :)

In the server where isnt working, i just did notice that at the end of the page there is also not the part for insert the license, maybe is relevant maybe not :)

Regards

Nice, looks very good!
I can translate to Dutch, if you want?

Do you have a demo or something? I want to use it on my hosting servers.

Hello everyone, we're still touching up a few things for our next bug and feature release :) You guys are going to LOVE the new stuff we have added to the skin. Thanks to everyone for their feedback and ideas!

Tomorrow morining CET we'll have something ready :) Good day!

Hello Peter, we already have Dutch covered, but work hasn't started yet. We're still getting a few bugs out of the way before I organize the language stuff. I?ll keep you in mind, though. Thanks!

exactly what I have been running into lol
changes in the language stuff, so Im holding off a bit til the dust settles more :)
after 2 lists I decided to wait some :(
still some concerns on the English part and words used , Resume seems to have changed to Summary.?
was
LANG_RESUME=Resume
now
LANG_RESUME=Summary
confusing to me because, they are two different words meaning two different things...

LANG_PASS_PROC_DIRS=Carpetas Protegidas --Still Spanish?, this may be internal only so sorry....
LANG_POP_CREATE=New Acount ---typo (Account)
LANG_STATUS_ADMIN=Inventary---typo (Inventory)?
LANG_SUBDOMAIN_MANAGEMENT=Subdomains-- maybe Sub-Domains ? ( nit picking I know lol)

need to look again but was "Connect..." whereas DA has it "Login as User"
think I prefer that but may be a problem if the tab wont float with the amount of characters (havent got that far yet)
As a "English Speaking Only Person" there are words I think that would be better suited for labels/heading, etc ...

also "Back" tabs would be helpful, sometimes the browser back button will again try to send info and all I want is to return to the page I was on, or to the main part of the area I started with...?

I had more but waiting like I say till most of the kinks are ironed out :p

Last edited:
Como en otros skins sería bueno poder personalizar más el skin (una vez instalado)

También he notado si entras en Gestión de Emails (Cola de correo) cuando volves al inicio, en vez de volver al admin, va al panel de usuario admin.

No se ven los accesos directos de los webmails instalados

---------------------------
As in other skins would be nice to further customize the skin (once installed)

I also noticed if you go into management Emails (mail queue) when volves the beginning, instead of returning to the admin, go to the admin panel user.

Shortcuts webmails are not installed

Thanks Andy II , gracias Bluenet.

Yes, let's wait until all of the major stuff gets ironed out and later we'll take a look at the translations.

Hello Bluenet,

We have tested going to the Email Queue Manager and then back home and we do not experience the problem you are experiencing. It goes back to the home page and it remains in Admin level correctly. Make sure you have the latest version installed.

---------------------------
As in other skins would be nice to further customize the skin (once installed)

I also noticed if you go into management Emails (mail queue) when volves the beginning, instead of returning to the admin, go to the admin panel user.

Shortcuts webmails are not installed

Last edited:
What time the new skin will be live ??

Hello Darekbs,

We are still beta-testing but we are pretty stable. Everything is working correctly pretty much. Just a few minor final touches. We're about to upload a new version which addresses the translation issues, minor bugs and we've even added new functionality which everyone will love and appreciate. in about 10 minutes the new version will be up. Thanks!

Last edited:
looking forward to the update :)
how soon before the updates can be done without 1st removing the old version?
if a user had the skin active and then the skin was updated (removed and re installed)
the user will get "document not found" until the admin/reseller goes in and change that user back to a orig DA skin
seems as if the skin was missing or broken then the default skin should pick up ?
an over ride system may be a good thing or the DA to setup to use an over ride or "child Theme" system
then we could do some cosmetics and not worry about an update removing any changes and we can create our own version of any skin :)
some skins are nice but need some fine tuning to adjust for contrast or colors to help some to be able to use a skin and make more readable ( for out friends with vision troubles and need larger fonts or more contrast between colors):cool:

Last edited:
v1.1.0 (Release date: 2014-05-16)
---------------------------------
Fixed accesing user account with various domains / Se corrige error al acceder con cuenta de usuario con multiples dominios
Fixed a few translation typos and errors / Se corrigen errores en la traducción al inglés
Optimized the domain search function on the side-panel / Se mejora la búsqueda de dominios lateral en el apartado de mostrar dominio
Optimized Skin Manager to show current installed skin version / Se mejora el formulario del skin para mostrar la versión instalada
Optimized Skin Manager to show recommened max logo dimensions / Se mejora el formulario del skin para informar al usuario de las dimensiones máximas del logotipo
Optimized Skin Manager to allow customizable webmail and phpmyadmin links / Se mejora el formulario del skin para permitir la configuración de rutas customizadas para phpmyadmin y webmail

Download this version and replace any previous versions with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you come across any issues, please report them HERE (Please do not send me a private message)

Thank you!

when you say 10 minutes , you mean 10 minutes lol
just picked up 1.1.0
so Im sure we will try to break it for you :p (JK)

Hi can I have a demo of this skin ??

http://cyber1.cyberneticos.com:2222 - dosen't work... I am getting "La licencia del skin no se ha podido verificar.
Por favor informe de este problema a su administrador." - I don't speak spanish so no itdea what it mean.

LOL, guess they didnt pay for a license :p
The license to the skin could not verificar.Por Please report this problem to your administrator.

Hi can I have a demo of this skin ??

http://cyber1.cyberneticos.com:2222 - dosen't work... I am getting "La licencia del skin no se ha podido verificar.
Por favor informe de este problema a su administrador." - I don't speak spanish so no itdea what it mean.

Hi,

i still didnt update the Skin (cant do uploads from this internet connection) but i'd notice a graphic mess in CSF when checking csf.deny list. In csf.allow list it is show correctly

Regards

Back