DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

No !!!

Porque el skin debe funcionar con cualquier loader, las versiones anteriores del skin si funcionan!!

El archivo esta como .tar.gz

En el server esta instalada la ultima versión !!!

Aguardo la respuesta del desarrollador pq no me funciono

Da el error:

Error Installing Skin
Error untarring the archive: /bin/tar: This does not look like a tar archive /bin/tar: Skipping to next header /bin/tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers /bin/tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors

Si lo descomprimo con winrar da el error: ! \Downloads\cyberadmin_1.1.3.tar.gz: El archivo está dañado

Una sugerencia: En el skin debe contener una opción de actualizar desde el directadmin

I had the same error, if you can communicate with me in English (chat), I can help you via TeamViewer.

No utilizo ese programa porque uso Linux y prefiero que el desarrollador lo resuelva porque no puedo instalar las últimas versiones del mismo

I'm going to speak English since most people here do. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue as Bluenet?

We've had over 30 licenses sold and no one has reported the file being corrupted. And we've tested it ourselves on our own servers without any problems. We can't find any issues at the moment.

@Sellerone: On the new version you already have we you can see the user and domain searchbox in Reseller level as well. Tell me if you're not seeing that :) Also the MB -> GB feature request already works on the new version as well. You need to have at least 1GB before the format changes to GB.

Cheers!

Probe install the latest version again and the same error, if I open the rar file says that this damaged me, I've tried on the pc with winrar and tells me the same. The only versions that do not give any error is prior to 1.1.0

You have not to unrar it (actually un tar).. you need to take the .tar.gz as is and upload on DirectAdmin in skin section...

@cyberneticos:
Yes i did notice the search box in reseller section, but i still see MB:

Disk Space 394384 MB
undefined0%0394384

Regards

I installed from management since directadmin skins, as is the low of cybernetic, and was. Tar.gz

You have not to unrar it (actually un tar).. you need to take the .tar.gz as is and upload on DirectAdmin in skin section...

@cyberneticos:
Yes i did notice the search box in reseller section, but i still see MB:

Disk Space 394384 MB
undefined0%0394384

Regards

Please keep community messages in English.

If you feel that Spanish is more appropriate, then please either converse offline, or else use Google Translate to also post an English version.

Thanks.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff,

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, whatever it is you do.

Once we get back in the office on Monday, we'll review everything again, to make sure everything is stable before our next release.

I'm going to speak English since most people here do. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue as Bluenet?

We've had over 30 licenses sold and no one has reported the file being corrupted. And we've tested it ourselves on our own servers without any problems. We can't find any issues at the moment.
!

Yes. I tried to update to the newest version and got the same error messages. I could not upload the skin through directadmin skin manager.
For me, it worked copying the extracted version to the skin directory manually.

funny, here there is no troubles with any files being renamed and or loading the skin through the admin interface
maybe tell more of your setup, your OS, (personal and server), browser, and more, I can paste here our setup if needed
as a theme designer I see many troubles making all browsers behave ...

Remember to upload the file AS IS (it's a tar.gz file that you download from cyberneticos.com cliente area). DO NOT gunzip or untar the tar ball or even open it from your PC.

Just upload it exactly as you downloaded it, as with any other skin.

Thanks.

guess I spoke too soon, this is 1st time I ever had any troubles, this one with cube loaders ?
and I was just deleting the other release and installing the new one this time I just uploaded thinking to just overwrite, using same skin name, today I will try again, I did notice that if the skin was active on a user account and you delete it, they will get "Document Not Found" and I had to go in and change the skin for them
and that leads me to a question and I think Ill post over in the other forum, but why cant a user choose their choice of skin?
and if a skin is non existent or corrupt, why doesnt DA revert back to at least the default?

is there a reason you dont include the ioncube loaders with the package?
I see many scripts do this....

Last edited:
NEW RELEASE v.1.1.4 !

Changelog:

Fixes:

-Fixed unit format error showing disk space and bandwitdh in Reseller dashboard / Se corrige error de formato en el resumen de reseller al mostrar el espacio en disco y ancho de banda.

Other changes:

-Providing the skin package tarball in zip format, to avoid download issues with Chrome / Proveemos el paquete de archivos del skin en formato zip, para evitar problemas de descarga con Chrome

UnZIP the file first in your PC, and upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager. If anyone has any issues using this method, then just download it using another browser. It's not an issue with the skin package, but with our provisioning software and Chrome only.

Let us know if you were able to succesfuly or not, upload using this method :)

Not sure i didnt notice this before or it popped up again on latest update, but mail queue administration page is little messed

Regards

New Release! v.1.15

Changelog:

Fixed table styles issue in 'Mail Queue Administration' / Se corrige error de estilos de tabla en el apartado 'Gestión de Emails'

UnZIP the file first in your PC, and upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager.

Let us know if you were able to succesfuly or not, upload using this method :)

Last edited:
Back