DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

What you reporting irrelevant of skin, all admin knows the characteristics of each server and its dependencies and needs.

Please referite the issue of skin and answering queries or questions or solutions and no issues other topic

Because Cyberneticos needs recommendations that are testing and using their skin and not server management

Hi,

I'm having some issues with Installatron plug-in and your skin.
I contacted Installatron support and this is what they found:

Hello,

We've investigated this further and found the issue affects all apps when this skin is activated. In the stuck PHP processes, PHP is throwing this error repeatedly:
Code:
write(2, "PHP Warning:  feof() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/xitehosting/include/functions.php on line 35\n", 153) = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor) 
write(2, "PHP Warning:  fgets() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/xitehosting/include/functions.php on line 35\n", 154) = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
It appears the theme is going into an infinite loop while reading a stream. I tried to open /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/xitehosting/include/functions.php to see if I could easily fix the problem, but the file is encoded. Unless you can get the source for that file, the best I can recommend is forwarding the above error log along to the theme author in hopes s/he can easily identify the problem.

Thank you,
Phil

Is this something you can fix? Or maybe contact them for more information? (Ticket #: 12562055)

thanks,
Stijn

New Release! Version 1.1.6

Changelog:

• Fixed error in 'Process Monitor' at activation of automatic reload / Se corrige error en el Monitor de procesos al activar la recarga automatica
• Modified styles for disk space and bandwith in dashboards for reseller and user / Se modifican estilos en los dashboard de reseller y usuario para la visualización de espacio en disco y ancho de banda
New distribution package format with support for multiple versions of Ioncube Loader and PHP / Nuevo formato de paquete de distribución con soporte para mas versiones de Ioncube Loader y PHP
• Fixed error in 'Installatron' when user refresh page during application install / Se corrige error en Installatron cuando el usuario refresca la pagina durante la instalacion de una aplicación
• Fixed duplicated footer on user index page / Se elimina footer duplicado en la pagina de entrada de usuarios

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

Hi,

This version seems to be working better with Installatron. But my issue is still partially there.

I noticed that when going to the Joomla application page (Installatron), 5 /php processes are being created on the server.
On the previous version, these processes would stay there until killed. And I wasn't able to do anything else in my browser until those processes were stopped.

In this version, i still see 5 /php processes being created, altough, they stop by themselve after a while. And only then it's possible to use the web page again.
Other software (phpBB, Wordpress, ...) also spawn those /php processes, but they stop much quicker.

regards,
Stijn

I have some issues that would be good to be added in "skin management" to further customize the skin:

1) Power configure various skin colors
2) As for the installation in the webmail server, the skin would be nice to take them all, not just the most common.
2) In this run installatron in css
3) When you go into the admin and you're going to manage installatron as admin, then when you touch home, going to user level rather than admin

If I find any more I notice board

New Release! Version 1.1.6

Changelog:

• Fixed error in 'Process Monitor' at activation of automatic reload / Se corrige error en el Monitor de procesos al activar la recarga automatica
• Modified styles for disk space and bandwith in dashboards for reseller and user / Se modifican estilos en los dashboard de reseller y usuario para la visualización de espacio en disco y ancho de banda
New distribution package format with support for multiple versions of Ioncube Loader and PHP / Nuevo formato de paquete de distribución con soporte para mas versiones de Ioncube Loader y PHP
• Fixed error in 'Installatron' when user refresh page during application install / Se corrige error en Installatron cuando el usuario refresca la pagina durante la instalacion de una aplicación
• Fixed duplicated footer on user index page / Se elimina footer duplicado en la pagina de entrada de usuarios

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

Hi,

In this version, i still see 5 /php processes being created, altough, they stop by themselve after a while. And only then it's possible to use the web page again.
Other software (phpBB, Wordpress, ...) also spawn those /php processes, but they stop much quicker.

regards,
Stijn

We are not able to reproduce your problem. Can you give us more information from your system? (DirectAdmin version, PHP version, PHP configuration, OS, ...)

1) Power configure various skin colors
2) As for the installation in the webmail server, the skin would be nice to take them all, not just the most common.

Thanks for your suggestions! We take note for future versions of the skin.

3) When you go into the admin and you're going to manage installatron as admin, then when you touch home, going to user level rather than admin

This is not a problem with the skin. The installatron panel is in the user scope and the skin only adds some quick links in other scopes (admin and reseller). In this case it's not possible to change the user scope selection in the skin header (by now).

Regards

The installatron when entering via admin, then go to the admin user, instead of following in admin skins as International level.

It also does not display correctly when you enter measurements as displayed in other skins

If I find any more I notice board

Hello Bluenet, thank you for giving us feedback.

This is all correct. This is just how DirectAdmin works. It has nothing to do with the skin. You are probably noticing that it changes to admin user becuase our skin now shows you graphically what level you are in.

About the measurements, can you please show us a screenshot? That would be really helpful.

Thanks!

New version 1.1.7

changelog:

• Updated french language resources / Se actualiza recursos del idioma frances
• Added support for php version selection on domain setup form / Se añade soporte de selección de la versión de php en el formulario de configuración del dominio

:)

New version 1.1.8 New feature :)

changelog:

• Added a quick search option for username in users list / Se añade opción de búsqueda rápida por nombre de usuario en listados de usuario

New version 1.1.9 New features and a few minor bug fixes

Changelog:

• Added new option in 'Backup/Restore settings' for confirmation with domainowners / Se añade opción en 'Configuración de backup/restrauración' para la confirmación con domainowners
• Added 'Backup monitor' in Backup Admin panel / Se añade 'Monitor de backups' en el apartado 'Backup Admin'
• Fixed format error on Pop Accounts table / Se corrige error de formato de la tabla de cuentas de correo
• Fixed error and format in Restore option of Backup Admin panel / Se corrige formato y error del apartado de restauración en backups de admin
• Fixed styles for gauge bars on user dashboard / Se corrigen estilos de las barras de porcentajes en el panel de control de usuario

New version 1.1.10 New features and a few minor bug fixes

Changelog:

• Modified unit format for memory indicator in admin dashboard / Se modifica formato de unidades del indicador de memoria del dashboard del administrador
• Modified buttons toolbar order in 'User summary' / Se modifica orden de la barra de botones en 'Resumen Usuario'
• Fixed navigation error in 'Message system' when user is logged in as admin / Solucionado error de navegación en el panel de mensajes de sistema cuando el usuario se ha logado como admin

On the checkout page it's asking for a key (I let Google translate the page) and then a password. What are these for? An account? Is it simply not translating key and password labels correctly?

I'm checking out the demo but you guys have the language selection locked down in the user profile and Google is only doing so much. You're pushing my Spanish skills past the limit... :) I hope the English translation is accurate if I buy a license.

Thanks,

Brad

Last edited:
you can scroll to the bottom of their page and choose a different language :)
you will need to create an account, where yo will have a client area.
the English is I would say 99.99% accurate lol
(only because maybe we missed a word but so far all is correct)
I thought about setting up an account for the user to try out (in English)
which reminds me, I need to get he latest 1.1.10 :)

I have just tested 1.1.10 on 1.45.4, on the latest Chromium.
  • After changing the skin for a user, I'm left with a big confirmation message, but no way to go back to the user or list of users belonging to the reseller.
  • At user level my dashboard is still empty. I'm not sure if the interface is broken or if it's something else. I see a blue header with some icons and a large grey, empty area below it. The large gauges are in the right column.
  • As a user, after logging in, most links (menu, header, right column) are broken. The error message states that no domain has been selected
  • There is an extra |*endif| showing up on the CMD_SSL page
  • On the same page, the description for the CA root button is too close to the button
  • In the header of Tools pages, the space allocated for the domain name is too short for people using subs.
  • On CMD_FTP, the table overlapses the right column when having a custom, long Server path. The best solution would be to have a horizontal scroller I think.
  • Choosing the file manager from the tools menu breaks the skin. The whole header + columns are gone

I suspect a script is failing to pass the correct information to the skin, but I haven't done any debugging yet.
I saw DA complain a few times in the security logs: User xyz tried to set DOMAIN= on /CMD_REDIRECT

I'm also missing a quick domain selector, somewhere at the top.

Back