DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

• After changing the skin for a user, I'm left with a big confirmation message, but no way to go back to the user or list of users belonging to the reseller.
  • At user level my dashboard is still empty. I'm not sure if the interface is broken or if it's something else. I see a blue header with some icons and a large grey, empty area below it. The large gauges are in the right column.
  • As a user, after logging in, most links (menu, header, right column) are broken. The error message states that no domain has been selected
  • There is an extra |*endif| showing up on the CMD_SSL page
  • On the same page, the description for the CA root button is too close to the button
  • In the header of Tools pages, the space allocated for the domain name is too short for people using subs.
    think.
  • Choosing the file manager from the tools menu breaks the skin. The whole header + columns are gone
[/B]

Can you please show us some screenshot? Seems like a PHP execution error, but not sure. What version of php is installed on your server?

Regards

New release v.1.1.11

Changelog:

• Fixed error on file manager when user try to create a folder or file / Solucionado error en el gestor de ficheros cuando el usuario intentaba crear una carpeta o un fichero

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

Hello Brad!

Thanks for your interest in our skins. The site is translated in English, during the order process, you can scroll down to the footer of the page and select the English language.

Let me know if you can't find it or have any additional issues I can help you with.

Thanks!

Anthony

Hello Brad!

Thanks for your interest in our skins. The site is translated in English, during the order process, you can scroll down to the footer of the page and select the English language.

Let me know if you can't find it or have any additional issues I can help you with.

Thanks!

Anthony

Still plenty that isn't translating. What is DNI-CIF? It won't let me proceed but I have no idea what this is.

Don't make me work to give you my money. If you need some help with proper English translation/changes let me know and I'll be glad to do so.

2014-07-08 14_05_17-Shopping Cart - Cyberneticos -  Torch.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Brad,

I am so sorry that once you've selected the English language you still found pieces of text untranslated. We are a spanish based company and we use WHMCS as our back-end (sure you're familiar with the system) and unfortunately they haven't accomodated additional language fields for custom fields (if you use WHMCS , I'm sure you've run across this many times and it wouldn't surprise you). One of the few quarks WHMCS has, but it's a really great software, nevertheless.

DNI-CIF: That will be your citizen identification number, social security number or whichever number your governement has assigned to you to keep track of you as a citizen in your country. Some people call if National Identification number, citizen number, Drivers licence, passport, whatever they use in your country.
¿Cómo nos encontró?: How did you find us?
VAT: That is actually an English technical term. You can google that if you don't know what VAT is. Or you can leave it blank. If you don't know what it is you probably don't have one or need one.
Tarjeta de Crédito: Credit Card
Transferencia Bancaria: Bank Transfer

I have included a note in English on most of those fields in any case. It's the best I can do for now due to the limitations of our back-end software.

Hope that helps and I appologize again for this aweful experience.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I have NO experience with Spanish and was fairly easy to figure out :rolleyes:
and Google can give you much quicker answer to some acronyms :cool:
also looking at the Spanish words already gives you an idea of what it :eek:

Yeah.. I'm not an idiot, I can use Google as good as anyone but if you want to market to English speaking countries it might be worth setting up properly translated sites for those markets. As far as supplying my Social Security or Drivers License numbers, well, that isn't going to happen. There is absolutely no reason to require these and are never requested in US transactions for products. Guess I could just dump whatever number I want in there just to fill it.

I'm not trying to be difficult but if I'm going to spend money with someone and the purchase process is not ideal then how good with the product be? The support? I've just been through it far too many times over the decades...

Last edited:
As far as supplying my Social Security or Drivers License numbers, well, that isn't going to happen. There is absolutely no reason to require these and are never requested in US transactions for products.
Sure NSA had it already :)

Guess I could just dump whatever number I want in there just to fill it.
Thats a good idea, unless you wanna get phone-spam and so on, too.

@americanintel

You have a few valid points, but remember that we are a Spain based company. What's required from us by our government is to ask for this information. Every country has its own way of operating. US has theirs, China has theirs, India has theirs and we in Spain have ours.

Again, I have already modified the description of those fields so you can have a better understanding of what we are asking for, despite that our WHMCS software (which is made by an English company) still does not allow us to "market to other countries" as easily as I would wish. In other words, it's not that we are not doing our best to market to English speaking countries, but the software we chose to run our back-end is not making it easy for us to do so. But just incase you were getting the wrong idea, it's not in the company's plans to try to market to English speaking countries. Our priority is Spanish speaking countries and just for fun we included an English version, which we are aware it has it's deficiencies we are ok with.

If you are not ok with this process, that's perfectly fine. You are not obligated to purchase, at least in Spain you aren't, pretty sure it's like this in the US. In any case, I will accept your decision.

Just so you are aware, we are one of the top web hosting companies in Spain. We have a very good reputation in Spain and Latin America. Also, as you can see from my profile, I've been around DirectAdmin's forum for some time. We are trustworthy. Asking to identify yourself privately through our site is far less dangerous than inserting your payment information on any digital media including ours.

Also, I am here to help, so if you run into any more issues, just give me a hollar, I'm American, so I understand English natively.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Sure NSA had it already :)

Thats a good idea, unless you wanna get phone-spam and so on, too.

That's a whole other discussion...and yes, they have it as they are part of the federal government. On a side note, Social Security numbers were never meant to be 'identification' numbers, in fact it was explicitly denied when SS was created. Our government is a disaster right now... but I digress.

cyberneticos... I'll dump a false number in there and try one of these skins out and go from there. Since you are American then you understand the privacy issues with SS and DL numbers.

Sorry Brad, but the number needs to be real, even though I really have no way of verifying it. If you tell me it's real, I will have to accept it. If you tell me it's false I will reject the order. In Spain we are not permited to have false information in our database, and I would personally preffer not to have it as well and have my concious calm that my customers are correctly identified. There are many laws in Spain and in the EU that prohibit me from sharing this information with any third parties, and trust me, I really have no interest in knowing anything personal beyond the scope of my company.

Cheers.

That's too bad. There is no way I'm sharing my DL or SS with ANY private company for a transaction. Risks are far too great.... especially being outside of the USA and not governed by our laws. I've had my credit hijacked twice and don't care to risk it again.

Thanks.

so what do you expect a customer to do if these fields are mandatory and the customer does Not have such a ID?
how are we able to purchase any product?
other than putting some random number in?
You should look into adding notes that says, if from other country and these ID's are not used then do.....'this'......
even if something like 'NA' would be accepted ?
The CIF/NIF/DNI (or NIE) is the ID VAT Number, requesed in some countries (spain for instance)
but not in the US
you must realize that a client from the USA, for example, wouldn't have it and most likely put something in that satisfied the requirement , or exit the page and void the sale...

Or here's a thought. Setup a distributor/dealer here in the US. Let them sell them for you. I'm not interested in dealing with templates/skins but there are plenty out there that would love to do it. Then you guys don't have to worry about all of this.

Or go with someone like http://themeforest.net/

How can it be "real" if we dont have one?
its not asking for Driver license or social security numbers its asking for numbers I dont have or use or can acquire . :(
and to agree with americanintel , about the SS or DL numbers, I wouldn't list them either...:eek:

Sorry Brad, but the number needs to be real, even though I really have no way of verifying it. If you tell me it's real, I will have to accept it. If you tell me it's false I will reject the order. In Spain we are not permited to have false information in our database, and I would personally preffer not to have it as well and have my concious calm that my customers are correctly identified. There are many laws in Spain and in the EU that prohibit me from sharing this information with any third parties, and trust me, I really have no interest in knowing anything personal beyond the scope of my company.

Cheers.

No problem guys. Let me look over a few legal issues and I'll see a way of getting around this issue.

Please don't promote 3rd party skins on this thread. It's just a little rude, you know? I can understand your frustrations. But I have been polite and respectful. I am going to look for a solution.

Let's keep it friendly.

I wasn't promoting third party skins, I'm not even sure they have DA skins on there... themeforest is a brokerage service of sorts that sells all kinds of things.. skins/templates, code, video footage.. you name it. Don't tell me you aren't familiar with these guys... they are huge. Guess not.

Not being rude in anyway, perhaps you should look in to what I sent you before stating such a thing. I WAS trying to be friendly and help you find a way to sell your products here in the USA. I'll not make that mistake again.

Moving right along...

I wasn't promoting third party skins, I'm not even sure they have DA skins on there... themeforest is a brokerage service of sorts that sells all kinds of things.. skins/templates, code, video footage.. you name it. Don't tell me you aren't familiar with these guys... they are huge. Guess not.

Not being rude in anyway, perhaps you should look in to what I sent you before stating such a thing. I WAS trying to be friendly and help you find a way to sell your products here in the USA. I'll not make that mistake again.

Moving right along...

I accept your decision.

@everyone else: I'm looking into the situation. Give me a few minutes ;)

Ok,

I've consulted this with my financial advisers and they confirmed that field does not exist. So for now if you are from the US you can just fill in that field with zeros and we will process the orders. We will bring this up to WHMCS since they are the ones who need to have a validation to show custom fields if from a region or another.

If anyone else has any other issues, we're always down to fixing them, and quickly, like always.

Cheers!

Back