DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

Hi,
Custombuild v.2 ,plugins Custombuild 2 and skin cyberadmin
The infobulle not open and when i want to change configuration in custombuilt,

the choice is not enabled, if I put on yes or no and I save it does not work, I have to switch back to the original skin ???

New release v.1.1.18

• Fixed error in 'SSL Certificates' / Corregido error en 'Certificados SSL'
• Fixed error in 'File Manager' on 'Create New File' / Corregido error en 'Gestor de ficheros' al crear nuevos ficheros
• Fixed language tag in 'Modify domain' / Corregido error de etiqueta en 'Modificar dominio'

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

Good evening, I did the update, but I did a stupidity.
After the update, I had 2 times the skin CyberAdmin and I deleted the admin, so I can not see my DA interface. I was changing in admin.conf but as I had also installed the skin login, I receive an error message and now I can not deliver, nor the skin Cyberadmin nor enhanced skin.
Thank you for your help.

Look : https://198.100.147.18:2222/

Last edited:
Just a heads up for people with "special" configs. This skin, and some others, don't work if DA does not respond on 127.0.0.1:2222

ResolveHello, I solved the problem by reinstalling everything ... :)
Now installing the new file suggested above, when I go to the page installatron not open in the skin, but not in full, without the skin ???
Any idea?

I uninstall complete installatron and reinstall..

Last edited:
Hello,

I have tried to update today, but when I try to install the theme, I don't have any form to put my license key...

I have tried to add it manually in SSH in the license folder without success...

Actually, on any page I browse I got:

Could not verify the skin license.
Please report this problem to your system administrator.

If you are an administrator please click HERE to go directly to the skin administration page.

and when I click on the link, still no license key form. see screenshot

I have php 5.4.x and DA at the lastest version and Im logged in as an administrator.

EDIT: The problem only happen when I select: Install Serverwide

cyberadmin.png

Last edited:
... and when I click on the link, still no license key form. see screenshot
I have php 5.4.x and DA at the lastest version and Im logged in as an administrator.
EDIT: The problem only happen when I select: Install Serverwide

Hi webaltern,

Try to add write permission rights to 'license' folder with this command:

chmod 777 /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/CyberAdmin/license

Hi webaltern,

Try to add write permission rights to 'license' folder with this command:

chmod 777 /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/CyberAdmin/license

Hello,

I have already tried to chmod this folder. I have also tried to install my license manually in this folder in the license file without succcess.

Again, everything seems to work when I don't install the skin serverwide. So I guess it's a permission issue with the skin owner.

Regards,

Last edited:
I have issue with the installation, could you please take a look ticket #IJX-267-39188?

Thanks.

Hey Cyberneticos,

do you plan a german translation for CyberAdmin?

Regards

Help!

How to add a license file without admin rights, without installation
"server wide".

Please Quickly Answer.

How to add a license file without admin rights, without installation
"server wide".

Hi dudi88,

If you install CyberAdmin skin as "Install serverwide" unchecked you does not need admin rights to create required files.
The license form must be showed in the Skin Manager screen. Can you see the license form?

Help!

There is no license form in DirctAdmin->Skin Manager at reseller level nor admin level.
Can you give me detailed information about a manual licence installation - path to license file and file content?

Help!

Show communicate: Warning: file_put_contents(/home/dudi88/skins/cyberadmin/license/key): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dudi88/skins/cyberadmin/include/functions.php on line 258

Back