New Skin with OLD Login?

nservices

Verified User
Hi,
I installed the new Skin and it's work well, but the Login page is old style
any suggestion?

Regards,

You need to address some rules in Directadmin.conf to evolution.

demodocsroot=./data/skins/evolution
docsroot=./data/skins/evolution

Then it works (maybe hit shift+F5 in your browser once).

Kind regards, Fred

check the user file, for example: usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin and see what this line is:
Code:
docsroot=./data/skins/[B]enhanced[/B]

if still enhanced, then change it to evolution.

did you also use shift+f5 to reload?

old login page

I change "enhanced to evolution" in user file admin : usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin
and 2 others admin account and reload page, try another browser - but still old login page.

If you installed everything correctly, you can try from your Directadmin dashboard, maybe you forget to set Evolution as default:
-> reseller level -> Skin manager -> select Evolution -> Apply to Me (and to be sure, if you want)
-> reseller level -> Skin manager -> select Evolution -> Apply to All Users

You need to restart directadmin after changes in directadmin.conf for them to take effect :)

I have exactly the same problem:

Code:
Version: DirectAdmin v.1.57.5
CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810

Code:
# grep docsroot /usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf 
demodocsroot=./data/skins/evolution
docsroot=./data/skins/evolution

Code:
# grep -r skin /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/*/user.conf
/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf:docsroot=./data/skins/evolution
/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf:skin=evolution
/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/myuser1/user.conf:docsroot=./data/skins/evolution
/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/myuser1/user.conf:skin=evolution

DirectAdmin update set directadmin.conf values back to ./data/skins/enhanced. Evolution works perfectly after login, but login page is still from enhanced skin, even after DirectAdmin restart and CTRL+F5.

What commands do you use to update DirectAdmin? It should not touch directadmin.conf at all.

Same problem here.

Everything that's been asked of us, has been done, but I'm seeing the Darwin login screen, even though Darwin has been removed.
(I'm also not able to see the tradirtion sub-theme, but sure if that is related).

Try and remove login.html or a file with a similar name located under /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates/custom/

Back